Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rebels18

Extend Kruger's Contract Now!

Listen up mother f*ckers, the jokes are over. UNLV is BACK. We have a coach now. The sleeping giant has awoken and it is taking back it's rightful throne as power of the west. On this day forward, your pitiful little schools will just be footnotes in OUR HISTORY. 

We have better facilities than you. We will recruit better than you. We will dominate you. This season will just be a rebuild year in the larger scheme of things and we will STILL DOMINATE. UNLV WILL rule over this conference with an IRON FIST. 

We will not be humble about our ascension back to basketball divinity. It has begun.

Lubricate while you can. 

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

Just now, Rebels18 said:

Listen up mother f*ckers, the jokes are over. UNLV is BACK. We have a coach now. The sleeping giant has awoken and it is taking back it's rightful throne as power of the west. On this day forward, your pitiful little schools will just be footnotes in OUR HISTORY. 

We have better facilities than you. We will recruit better than you. We will dominate you. This season will just be a rebuild year in the larger scheme of things and we will STILL DOMINATE. UNLV WILL rule over this conference with an IRON FIST. 

We will not be humble about our ascension back to basketball divinity. It has begun.

Lubricate while you can. 

Relax man. We have been down this road before. The defense is giving me confidence but I'm not there yet.

4 minutes ago, Rebels18 said:

Lubricate while you can. 

I’ve been hearing this for over a decade. Have yet to see it actually happen. 

11 minutes ago, Rebels18 said:

Lubricate while you can. 

After watching Rebel basketball the last few years I’m hoping you might have a lube recommendation.  

Stamp.

Ukrainian postage stamp honoring Snake Island soldiers

22 minutes ago, SpaceForced said:

After watching Rebel basketball the last few years I’m hoping you might have a lube recommendation.  

May God have mercy on your b hole come January 8th. Clune will run red with the blood of your anal fissures.

44 minutes ago, Rebels18 said:

Lubricate while you can. 

Only one GIF fits the attitude on display 

ALEX.gif

5 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

Only one GIF fits the attitude on display 

ALEX.gif

Gotta give him an A for effort but probably turn out as well as things did for Mussolini. 

Fight On For Dear Old San Jose State;

Fight On For Victory!

We Are With You In Every Way.

No Matter What The Price May Be!

Onward For Sparta Noble And True,

Fight Hard In Everything You Do!

And So We'll Fight! (Rah!) Win! (Rah!)

March Onward Down the Field

And We Will Win The Day!

S...J...S...U,  S-J-S-U,  San Jose State!

5 minutes ago, Old_Sparty1857 said:

Gotta give him an A for effort but probably turn out as well as things did for Mussolini. 

The GIf fits the attitude, but I'm hoping for better results for UNLV & Kruger than befell Italy back then -------we don't need to see a program in ruin (we've sort of been there....but more so on the FB side) :unsure:

34 minutes ago, toonkee said:

May God have mercy on your b hole come January 8th. Clune will run red with the blood of your anal fissures.

Lol.  Jokes on you.  You won’t see a thing with my incontinence underwear.

I’ll be at the game.  Just ordered my tickets today.  

Stamp.

Ukrainian postage stamp honoring Snake Island soldiers

1 hour ago, Rebels18 said:

Lubricate while you can. 

Well done my friend. 9.5 out of 10.

1 hour ago, Rebels18 said:

Lubricate while you can. 

Congrats on the impressive losing….including the got dam spread! 3 seconds left and you foul? Dafuq is that? Came from that idiot you wanna re-up. Or was it the obese assistants who wanna fight? Oh how far you’ve fallen.