Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Swoll Cracker

Today in MWC Hoops - 11/22/21- FIVE GAMES!- WHO YA GOT.

4 minutes ago, PokeTransplant said:

image.jpeg.ef00dca871acad3e223920cad9a7402d.jpeg

The Dome was so much fun in the early 2000s. 

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

2 minutes ago, PokeTransplant said:

And honestly....I think CJL can bring those days back with the philosophy he has brought to Wyoming BB.   After tonight's win, I'm sold on his game plan and it is obvious that the players have bought in as well. 

There was glimpses of it with Dunk Town in 2015, but yeah I agree Linder has potential to bring in an energized fan base. You've got a roster that fans are drawn to with guys who stick around for a long time (Maldo), hit lots of 3's (DuSell), or completely dominate the paint (Ike). All he's missing is a Wyoming kid on the roster and fans will be packing the AA like the good ol' days. 

I just wish there was a way for those donors with lower seats who live in Casper and beyond to keep their seats from being empty each night.

35 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Pack trying their best to drag the conference down while everyone else is pulling us up. 

We should all be making serious money betting Wolf Pack games. 

1 hour ago, Wyoguns said:

Listening to the game it sounds like the Lopers are a bunch of punks.

They'd seem like they'd be fun to share a conference with :unsure:

20 minutes ago, misplacedcowboy said:

There was glimpses of it with Dunk Town in 2015, but yeah I agree Linder has potential to bring in an energized fan base. You've got a roster that fans are drawn to with guys who stick around for a long time (Maldo), hit lots of 3's (DuSell), or completely dominate the paint (Ike). All he's missing is a Wyoming kid on the roster and fans will be packing the AA like the good ol' days. 

I just wish there was a way for those donors with lower seats who live in Casper and beyond to keep their seats from being empty each night.

Um… Mr. Hunter Thompson?

11 hours ago, GoState99755 said:

...don't forget for profit on-line "christian" institution...

The prayer ON THE BROADCAST before the game by the chubby cheerleader was cringeworthy

5809184128_5cf90ed7dc_b.jpg

10 hours ago, misplacedcowboy said:

Whoops! But I'll argue PB is basically Nebraska.

I was thinking more of the backflip dunk or 5'8" point guard variety of Wyomingite

PB grad here. NEVER call Pine Bluffs part of Nebraska.

Fight Me GIF by MOODMAN

5809184128_5cf90ed7dc_b.jpg