Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Swoll Cracker

Today in MWC Hoops - 11/22/21- FIVE GAMES!- WHO YA GOT.

5 minutes ago, Aggie84025 said:

Nevada has a lot of talent I wonder why they are struggling so much this year.  

Hard to say it is just one thing. Complete breakdown on defense, and not much better offensively. Right now, you have to say poor coaching more than anything.

3 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

Hard to say it is just one thing. Complete breakdown on defense, and not much better offensively. Right now, you have to say poor coaching more than anything.

40-15 now. Nevada is getting cut up into little pieces.

12 minutes ago, Aggie84025 said:

Nevada has a lot of talent I wonder why they are struggling so much this year.  

Complacency from games I’ve seen. Not putting the effort in on defense that I saw last year. I may be wrong but is UNR playing a different post? I remember Hymes  and Washington as being great rim protectors and rebounders. 

The guards don’t appear to be as effective as last year. 

CSU played this SDSU team in Fort Collins two years ago when they were freshmen and sophomores. They were good that night and CSU needed a late three to beat them. That coach is really good.

Just now, Swoll Cracker said:

51-31 at the half. And SDSU has scored that 51 while committing 15 turnovers. Don’t think I’ve ever seen that.

Outrebounding Nevada 22-8 while shooting 68%. That’s a whole lot of suck.

5 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

Outrebounding Nevada 22-8 while shooting 68%. That’s a whole lot of suck.

There aren’t many defensive rebounds available cuz there pulling the ball out of the net on almost every possession.