Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

SUV drove through holiday parade in Wisconsin

Just now, bornontheblue said:

Haw far the earth has moved around the sun from its prior arbitrarily recorded position. 

what is arbitrary

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

2 minutes ago, happycamper said:

no that is underselling it. I believe his first banning predates you. His schtick is racism that would make your average 1965 voter go "goddamn earl chill out". 

after a decade +- of him being gone I figured he'd be gone forever. well... he's gone for a month now. last warning will be for forever. 

I remember his most recent banning prior to this one, I had just started Off Topicing at the time.

Yeah, he is a pretty clear cut and dry racist.

8 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

He is a poster that was banned on his previous accounts @xx_97 @xx97 for racist dialogue.

His schtick is that the white, traditional family from a Norman Rockwell painting is under attack by the left and minorities.  

Is there a way to permanently ban him or do moderators just play a constant game of whack a racist. 

Just now, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I remember his most recent banning prior to this one, I had just started Off Topicing at the time.

Yeah, he is a pretty clear cut and dry racist.

well and more to the point his main goal in posting is screaming hate. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Is there a way to permanently ban him or do moderators just play a constant game of whack a racist. 

oh it's super easy to permaban someone, like, I've done it with this interface because I dropped a wireless mouse and fumbled the catch. It's a lot more work to dink and dunk a ban the way I've been doing. But I figure strike 1 = 7 days, strike 2 = 1 month, strike 3 = forever. 

1 minute ago, bornontheblue said:

A reference point made without logic or forethought. Randomly decided. 

what is random

1 minute ago, happycamper said:

oh it's super easy to permaban someone, like, I've done it with this interface because I dropped a wireless mouse and fumbled the catch. It's a lot more work to dink and dunk a ban the way I've been doing. But I figure strike 1 = 7 days, strike 2 = 1 month, strike 3 = forever. 

Blues says HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! 

That's just gravity moving a body through spacetime.  

How far the earth has moved form its prior arbitrary recorded position around the sun is how time is how humans measure time. 

The concept of time is something much deeper. 

Blues says HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! 

blues wasn't racist, he was just an asshole.

plus he always changed his behavior, for a while at least, after a permaban. it was a like a "chill outz dude" thing with him

How far the earth has moved form its prior arbitrary recorded position around the sun is how time is how humans measure time. 

The concept of time is something much deeper. 

not any more!
or at least it is only one of many ways.
plus, it isn't an arbitrary position generally. it relates to equinoxes and solstices. so that's pretty significant. 

1 minute ago, happycamper said:

blues wasn't racist, he was just an asshole.

plus he always changed his behavior, for a while at least, after a permaban. it was a like a "chill outz dude" thing with him

He was not racist, agree.  He would just laugh at it being "easy" to permaban somebody.

Although it might be easier now as IP address from foreign countries can't post and VPN's with 10+ domestic locations cost a little money.

12 minutes ago, happycamper said:

no that is underselling it. I believe his first banning predates you. His schtick is racism that would make your average 1965 voter go "goddamn earl chill out". 

after a decade +- of him being gone I figured he'd be gone forever. well... he's gone for a month now. last warning will be for forever. 

translation: "xx was my sock"

ezgif-5-959914ff2250.gif.f0cc4fc558f5a154dc6ff5904c80bf34.gif

6 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

He was not racist, agree.  He would just laugh at it being "easy" to permaban somebody.

Although it might be easier now as IP address from foreign countries can't post and VPN's with 10+ domestic locations cost a little money.

It's just a little button that says "flag as spammer". if you flag it... they're gone and their entire posting history is hidden. it didn't even used to have a "confirm" dialog. 

why can't IPs from foreign countries post???? what do you have against the naked elves?