Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

SUV drove through holiday parade in Wisconsin

JFC.  This video is messed up.  Hope they catch the phuckers

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Waukesha police are due to hold a press conference in the next 30 minutes. Supposedly they have identified the driver but were still looking for him the last I heard.

The expected rumor mill is flying. Everything currently being blamed from BLM to ISIS to Proud boys to the old "it was Sam Hyde" troll.

We will see what the police say shortly.

Police say there are multiple fatalities. Person of interest is in custody.

"BYU is like a 4-year-long church dance with 20,000 chaperones all waiting for you to forget to shave one morning so they can throw you out." -GeoAg

l.jpg

14 minutes ago, AndroidAggie said:

Appears you are a condescending dick

I hate it when people mske a controversial claim like that and offer no evidence, or any kind of report supporting it. He probably read it on gobrandon.MAGA.Patriotboner.com

38 minutes ago, AndroidAggie said:

Early reports say it was someone fleeing the scene of another crime, right?

That is the very early theory, but I haven't seen much that substantiates it yet.  It's way to early to really speculate on motivation. 

23 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

I hate it when people mske a controversial claim like that and offer no evidence, or any kind of report supporting it. He probably read it on gobrandon.MAGA.Patriotboner.com

Totally

If it was BLM then let's throw the book at rhem

1 hour ago, AndroidAggie said:

Early reports say it was someone fleeing the scene of another crime, right?

1 hour ago, HR_Poke said:

That is the very early theory, but I haven't seen much that substantiates it yet.  It's way to early to really speculate on motivation. 

We know from the Rittenhouse saga that mainstream media will lie to create a false narrative.  I hope this isn't an excuse to falsely justify the actions of a person of color.

110926run_defense710.jpg

7 hours ago, x97 said:

Appears to be another act of evil from black lies matter terrorists.     This group needs to be designated as a terrorist organization asap.

That doesn't make sense to me at this point.

110926run_defense710.jpg