Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wyobraska

Hawaii @ Wyoming Saturday Nov. 27 Spectrum

1 minute ago, Spot50B said:

There will almost certainly be more bowl eligible teams than bowl slots this year, so this looks to be Hawaii's last game. There's no guarantee that Wyoming will find a bowl spot either. The Pokes travel pretty well to bowl games and would seem to be a logical pick over a MAC/Sun Belt school but we all know Hair doesn't have the best track record when it comes to placing teams in bowls.

I'm not so sure the fans would travel well this year.

1 hour ago, phxpoke said:

I'm not so sure the fans would travel well this year.

I will make it a point to let the Athletic Department know that I have zero interest in going to whatever craptastic bowl game we get into.

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

Wyoming belongs on the Big Sky.😂

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

Just got back. Pathetic.  

We averaged two yards a rush in the first half and continued to run the ball into the center of the line.  Levi didn't play that bad but it's hard when we are always looking at third and ten.

Where the hell was the play calling from a week ago?  We target Neyor twice in the first half?!?  Every time we throw to him good stuff happens.  I really hope he comes back next year but don't blame him if he doesn't.

Hello mediocrity, my old friend.

Congrats Hawaii.

WTF? I just got back in range of internet/phone service and saw the score. How? How the hell can Wyoming march into Logan and look like it's their super bowl and beat the Aggies down 1 week ago and then lose like this?

USU beat the living daylights out of both UH and UNM and yet both had their way with WYO on their own field. :shrug:

1 minute ago, TrueAg said:

WTF? I just got back in range of internet/phone service and saw the score. How? How the hell can Wyoming march into Logan and look like it's their super bowl and beat the Aggies down 1 week ago and then lose like this?

USU beat the living daylights out of both UH and UNM and yet both had their way with WYO on their own field. :shrug:

Just remember; we got trounced by UNM and squashed the Sheep as well. We ran over Ball State and eeked out against UConn. Last week, we hogtied you guys, and then this happened.

Welcome to the Cowboys of 2021. :surrender:

1 hour ago, gold-n-brown said:

Just got back. Pathetic.  

We averaged two yards a rush in the first half and continued to run the ball into the center of the line.  Levi didn't play that bad but it's hard when we are always looking at third and ten.

Where the hell was the play calling from a week ago?  We target Neyor twice in the first half?!?  Every time we throw to him good stuff happens.  I really hope he comes back next year but don't blame him if he doesn't.

Hello mediocrity, my old friend.

Congrats Hawaii.

It is so frustrating.  I don't know how someone could be around football as long as Bohl and not see these glaring issues.