Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wyobraska

Hawaii @ Wyoming Saturday Nov. 27 Spectrum

Welp. 

Good game Bows. 

Don’t understand how this staff can allow this kind of inconsistency.  Burman will continue to not only tolerate, but celebrate mediocrity.

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

That was a generous spot. 

3 runs and a FG?

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

Nope, incomplete and then a Swen rush for TD. 

Still down 3 scores. 

What a chickenshit way to end the half. Not going for 2, not calling a timeout.  You’re already +++++ed at this point. 

NOW you call a timeout?!  

Is Bohl getting dimentia?

Unreal. 

Im out. Get +++++ed Bohl. 

Well done Bows. 

There will almost certainly be more bowl eligible teams than bowl slots this year, so this looks to be Hawaii's last game. There's no guarantee that Wyoming will find a bowl spot either. The Pokes travel pretty well to bowl games and would seem to be a logical pick over a MAC/Sun Belt school but we all know Hair doesn't have the best track record when it comes to placing teams in bowls.