Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wyobraska

Hawaii @ Wyoming Saturday Nov. 27 Spectrum

Hawaii takes the first possession for a TD with relative ease. 

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

Wieland coming up clutch. 

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

Pokes stall, long FG attempt goes wide. 

Pokes D on vacation, 

Bows up 14-0

Oh hey, the D found the backfield. 

Oh goddamnit. 

+++++ this.