Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wyobraska

Hawaii @ Wyoming Saturday Nov. 27 Spectrum

The last trophy game of the year for Wyoming.  I hope they can pull off the trifecta.  If they play like they did against USU they will.  

Playing for the Paniolo Trophy, which I think is a really cool trophy between two schools/states who most people would think have nothing in common, but there is in fact a really cool link. 

https://paniolopreservation.org

1 hour ago, Maynard Delecto said:

Shoulda made it 25. Pokeback Mountain not getting the welfare check this time, nothing to play for. @Warbow

back to back 20million weeks got me comfortable for the season.small kine house money bet.

We ain’t going until we get our travel sub.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

Love this game and this trophy. What college football is all about. 

Given nothing on the line here gotta root for the west side.  Although a loss for Hawaii might precipitate Graham’s unraveling so there is merit in rooting for the Pokes.  Still though gotta go west side. 

Le Chon and "Hatty" just back from a tour of Scofield barracks getting dressed up to go to Wyo Roundtripping...

Le Chon Wyo.jpeg

14 hours ago, Rev McQuervo said:

Le Chon and "Hatty" just back from a tour of Scofield barracks getting dressed up to go to Wyo Roundtripping...

Le Chon Wyo.jpeg

Larry being fed HGH? i guess that's legal in Hawaii now.