Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spot50B

Jimmy Kimmel Bowl

1 hour ago, Spot50B said:

I think it really comes down to what team wins the conference because a rematch seems unlikely.  Fresno beat UCLA. Utah State Beat Wazzu. San Diego State beat Arizona State and Utah, though neither would play in this game. Boise State plays Oregon State next year, though that is probably not enough to change things. Air Force didn't go up against any of them, I believe..

That does factor into but there are things in the Pac-12 that will factor in as well. After this weekend things will be clear but USC and California could still get bowl eligible from the Pac 12 and Oregon/Utah will go to Rose Bowl while the loser will probably end up in the Alamo Bowl. I don't think Pac-12 gets two teams in the NY6

13 hours ago, wolfpack1 said:

That does factor into but there are things in the Pac-12 that will factor in as well. After this weekend things will be clear but USC and California could still get bowl eligible from the Pac 12 and Oregon/Utah will go to Rose Bowl while the loser will probably end up in the Alamo Bowl. I don't think Pac-12 gets two teams in the NY6

I hope not.