Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Swoll Cracker

Today in MWC Hoops - 11/21/21 - FOUR HUGE GAMES (5 total) - WHO YA GOT?

6 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

I should've marked these days off so I could go..

I still would like to know how he ended up at Creighton, of all places.

I’m sure there was a bag man involved somewhere along the way.

24 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

I still would like to know how he ended up at Creighton, of all places.

Simple. Because UCSB lost to Creighton in the first round of the NCAAs at the buzzer.  If Sow hits the shot, Kaluma goes elsewhere :ph34r:

1 minute ago, soupslam1 said:

Michigan taking it on the chin from U of Pay. 

Good. I'm no fan of UA, but I do appreciate chaos in the Top-25.

On 11/21/2021 at 3:56 PM, kingpotato said:

I'm hoping Deganhart can become a Bean type of player. He has the same skill set 

Problem is Degenhart will never be 24 playing at Boise State and Bean is beyond mature and smart.  Degenhart might work as hard down the road but Bean is always in the right spot for defensive rebounds.   I think both have similar offensive skillsets.   Especially if Degenhart keeps developing and progressing.  I'm more impressed with Bean every game.

28 minutes ago, roughrider said:

Problem is Degenhart will never be 24 playing at Boise State and Bean is beyond mature and smart.  Degenhart might work as hard down the road but Bean is always in the right spot for defensive rebounds.   I think both have similar offensive skillsets.   Especially if Degenhart keeps developing and progressing.  I'm more impressed with Bean every game.

He and Roddie are the early favorites for MWPOTY. 

On 11/21/2021 at 7:23 PM, KingBronco said:

Everyone knows USU fans don't drink beer...at least not when they're with another USU fan... you guys did have a good win today so I would have held a non-caffeinated beverage if your football team didn't give up 44 points to Wyoming.

Hahaha! Yeah the Wyoming thing was "hold our caffeinated beverage" going the other direction. It's what happens when you act like beating SJSU is the Super Bowl. Love the Mormon fishing joke. Not many people get it.