Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Swoll Cracker

Today in MWC Hoops - 11/21/21 - FOUR HUGE GAMES (5 total) - WHO YA GOT?

3 minutes ago, Coog kev said:

Congratulations Utah State! 

On to tomorrow re Maui Invitational with Coogs v Butler.  Ironically held in Vegas this year. 

Houston will eat Butlers children in that one.

man....such a good way to wash the trash out of our mouth from the football team's effort last night.

Bean has just taken his game to some other planet this season. He walks around with 20-30 points and 15+ rebounds like it is just normal.

2 hours ago, KingBronco said:

Boom. BSU smokes Ole Miss late, ends up winning 60-50. Statistically the best OOC win in the MWC so far this year. Ole Miss was #56 in Ken Pom. The Leon Rice haters are gonna be pissed.

BSU’s conference-leading best win didn’t hold up long. Oklahoma was ranked #40 by Ken Pom.

3 minutes ago, Swoll Cracker said:

Could be very different as the season progresses. 

I agree, Oklahoma is a solid team, but not sure they are a top 40 team.  Still an awesome win for the Aggies.  It will be at least a quad 2 victory by year end which is solid.  Depending on how Oklahoma does it could be a quad 1.  Proud of the Aggies toughness down the stretch.  The Aggies are not the flashiest team, but are starting to play well.

I enjoyed watching Utah State today. Odom is a good coach and his team plays tough and intelligent basketball. Oklahoma, on the other hand, play like athletic AAU turnips. Which unfortunately is about 80% of the teams these days.  

Vegas has Colorado State down 3 to Crieghton.  What else did Vegas get wrongo earlier?  Utah State and Boise.

MWC Hoops!  But no UNLV over Wichita for selfish reasons. 

Colorado State up next.  ESPN3 computer game.  I will try and get on it but I may be distracted.

150px-Coat_of_arms_of_the_University_of_Houston_System.png