Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tailingpermit

Boise State @ San Diego State

29 minutes ago, albert mac meda said:

Boise BIG! Aztec smoke and mirrors do NOT deserve to be in the CCG.

Discuss 

Aztec Football:

Anita Im Tough GIF by Australian Survivor

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

Aztecs return the Opening Kick and keep Boise at arms length the rest of the way.

days get GIF

Americans Mayor

Friday morning at 9a. local in Carson.  Aztecs and Broncos enjoy T-giving proper the day before.  A wonderful early afternoon chow affair, as usual.  Then get up at like 3a. on Friday to online shop early for a quick bit.  Thereafter, hit the tailgates at like 7a. for waffles and mimosa cocktails Ole Miss ish style.  Bourbon is optional.  It's in Carson.  Not in Oxford. 

Go Broncos. 

150px-Coat_of_arms_of_the_University_of_Houston_System.png

Aztecs gotta make it an ugly game to win. Can’t let Boise get an early lead like Fresno did, or we ain’t coming back. Don’t feel good about this one, but hopefully SJSU takes care of Fresno so we don’t really have to worry about it.

1 hour ago, badfish said:

Aztecs gotta make it an ugly game to win. Can’t let Boise get an early lead like Fresno did, or we ain’t coming back. Don’t feel good about this one, but hopefully SJSU takes care of Fresno so we don’t really have to worry about it.

I and the Aztec FB team want to win the Division on the field.

No backing into a title.

Americans Mayor

2 minutes ago, Someone Else said:

Obviously it's just my opinion but I don't think Boise will need to run the ball.  They will be able to move through the air fairly easily.  But what do I know...

I don't know what you know but I hope it is a whole lot and you are right.

13 minutes ago, Someone Else said:

Obviously it's just my opinion but I don't think Boise will need to run the ball.  They will be able to move through the air fairly easily.  But what do I know...

Our pass defense hasn’t been great. We put our CBs in man coverage but we don’t have the same quality CBs we’ve had in the past. Shakir should get 15+ looks and will probably torch us. Our best hope is that Cam Thomas goes super saiyan on these dudes and has a monster game.

36 minutes ago, Aggie84025 said:

Come on Aztecs beat Boise.

It would be a huge disservice to the MWC for BSU to not beat SDSU and allow a team that just gave up 44 friggin' points to Wyo at home to play in the CG.

We're screwing over as many other peeps as possible if we aren't playing in the CG. There will be Aggie and Aztec tears flowing soon.

2 hours ago, Someone Else said:

Boises O-Line needs to be better than Nevadas.

Americans Mayor

3 hours ago, badfish said:

Our pass defense hasn’t been great. We put our CBs in man coverage but we don’t have the same quality CBs we’ve had in the past. Shakir should get 15+ looks and will probably torch us. Our best hope is that Cam Thomas goes super saiyan on these dudes and has a monster game.

I agree our WR's should have an edge against their man however I just can not see us protecting Hank against  the SDSU pass rush...