Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tailingpermit

Boise State @ San Diego State

20 minutes ago, roughrider said:

If Andy or Boise State get known for flushing 1st year coaches it might not be a good thing.  There are many angles to hiring a staff on the cheap like Boise just did. 

As for next season, it's the real evaluation for this staff.  Everyone healthy and they repeat this crap then let's talk.

It wouldn’t be first year “coaches“ it would be a horrifically incompetent “coach“ in the singular. And honestly… There is not one college football coach on this planet that would decide against applying for the position because a subpar coach who led the team to its worst offensive I’ll put in nearly a quarter of a century was let go.

1 minute ago, thespywhozaggedme said:

Again with the name-calling. What “relevant information“ will you have access to next year that you were not privy to this year? Because without Shakir and Hank being who he is and our offensive line being what it is, my guess is that you will just use those built-in excuses to justify keeping him on board for a third year.

You stupid SOB, we completely changed our offensive system that the current players were not recruited to. The relevant information is how we do when we have the opportunity to run  the system when we have recruited to it. The fact that I have to point this out justifies me pointing out that you are not a smart person . 

2 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

Listen , when I see an ignorant fool, I point out the ignorant fool. I absolutely can justify my positions and  I already have multiple times In this thread. If your tender feelings get hurt then maybe you should take your tender ass back to idiotcountry where you can stroke  other likeminded fools off. 

Holy cow dude, you’ve got some serious anger issues. Call your mom and tell her that you love her. Go take your dog for a walk and put things into perspective for crying out loud.

2 minutes ago, thespywhozaggedme said:

It wouldn’t be first year “coaches“ it would be a horrifically incompetent “coach“ in the singular. And honestly… There is not one college football coach on this planet that would decide against applying for the position because a subpar coach who led the team to its worst offensive I’ll put in nearly a quarter of a century was let go.

We don’t know if he is a subpar coach yet dummy, let him recruit to his system. These are Harsins players 

Holy cow dude, you’ve got some serious anger issues. Call your mom and tell her that you love her. Go take your dog for a walk and put things into perspective for crying out loud.

I have little patience for idiots 

Just now, bornontheblue said:

You stupid SOB, we completely changed our offensive system that the current players were not recruited to. The relevant information is how we do when we have the opportunity to run  the system when we have recruited to it. The fact that I have to point this out justifies me pointing out that you are not a smart person . 

OK, you’re either drunk or the angriest man on the face of the earth. Either way, I wish you the best in life. You obviously can’t have a civil conversation so have a good night.

OK, you’re either drunk or the angriest man on the face of the earth. Either way, I wish you the best in life. You obviously can’t have a civil conversation so have a good night.

Completely sober. I don’t like you and  I haven’t for a long time . Go back to the homer board 

1 hour ago, bornontheblue said:

You are an ignorant fool. Firing , not renewing contract are the same thing. 

A firing in the Sports World typically occurs before the end of the contract. Not renewing a contract is different. The same with a mutual parting of the ways.

The outcome is the same, the Coach is no longer employed, the causes are different.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

Only Boise fans can drag out a Game Thread into 30 plus pages of bitching and arguing about their Coaches.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

Completely sober. I don’t like you and  I haven’t for a long time . Go back to the homer board 

Hahaha. You’ve never even met me. You’re insulting multiple posters simply because they have an opinion that differs from your own. You’re a grown man getting violently angry about young man running and throwing and kicking in oddly shaped ball. May I suggest counseling?

17 minutes ago, Spaztecs said:

Only Boise fans can drag out a Game Thread into 30 plus pages of bitching and arguing about their Coaches.

Sad , but true. 

we didn’t run for 50 yards every play = FiRe MuH coACh BeCauSe I KNoW FoOtBALl 

We don’t know if he is a subpar coach yet dummy, let him recruit to his system. These are Harsins players 

He's responsible for our worst offense in decades. We do know that he's a subpar coach. What good is his recruiting going to do when we'll still be running up the middle for 95% of the games?

0mK6pGK.png

5 minutes ago, BoiseStateOfMind said:

He's responsible for our worst offense in decades. We do know that he's a subpar coach. What good is his recruiting going to do when we'll still be running up the middle for 95% of the games?

You do know that for other aspects of the offense to work you have to have a ground game that  often runs up the middle. You do know that right???? You have to attempt to have a ground game, or should we just say +++++ it and launch it to the end zone  every play. You obviously know more than Plough right ?