Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tailingpermit

Boise State @ San Diego State

This could be the best Aztec Team since 1976 and 1977.  They went 10-1 both seasons. 

No Bowl Bid either season despite smoking 13th Ranked Florida State 40-16.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

Bring on the Utags !

Americans Mayor

Just now, roughrider said:

Hank is the starter until Green or someone else is ready to go.  The OL and Plough's calls/second half adjustments are the main culprits but Hank has some serious chinks in his armor IMO.  Pocket presence is awful and his internal clock is slow.  Reality is this isn't a good Bronco team regardless of Harsin's supposed recruiting prowess.  And both coordinators got schooled in the second halves of games that the Broncos had pretty much dominated.  Out coached for sure again today.  

Hank needs an offensive line, he needed a running game for the first 5 games.  

We have QB1, fix the other shit.  

Just now, Spot50B said:

I hope we go and get a veteran OC next season so we don't have to find out if he's any good, but I'm pretty sure we're stick with him.

We should stick with him. We would be foolish to fire him , and we are not stupid enough to fire him. We have to get personnel to match his system. An offensive line with a backbone would help too. The problem isn’t Plough. 

9 minutes ago, Spot50B said:

It's good, but not the best. This is par for the course for Boise under Plough. When you look at Boise's actual scoring output-- not points from special teams or turnovers inside the red zone, this is not Boise's worst offensive game this year.

Boise was held to their lowest point total of the Season.

How unimpressive by the Aztec Defense.

Americans Mayor

7 minutes ago, Spot50B said:

I support Hank. I think he's played his guts out and should be the starter. Plough's offensive scheme is the problem and this team will underachieve as long as he is the OC. That is my belief.

Plough lost me after the Nevada game, before the game claiming he had a photographic memory.  Less than 100 people on earth have an eidetic memory and they sure as shit are not FCS assistant football coaches.

Just now, bornontheblue said:

We should stick with him. We would be foolish to fire him , and we are not stupid enough to fire him. We have to get personnel to match his system. An offensive line with a backbone would help too. The problem isn’t Plough. 

His system sucks. We don't play in the FCS and we can recruit better than most teams in our conference. The answer isn't to get more players that fit his finesse RPO bullshit. That is for teams that can't play physical and can't compete in the trenches and are looking to even the playing field. That's for UC Davis to try to hang with the Montanas and Eastern Washington. It makes no f-ing sense to try to play that way at Boise State 

2 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Plough lost me after the Nevada game, before the game claiming he had a photographic memory.  Less than 100 people on earth have an eidetic memory and they sure as shit are not FCS assistant football coaches.

I had an uncle - God rest his soul - who had a photographic memory. He was an intelligence officer in the Navy