Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tailingpermit

Boise State @ San Diego State

Division Champs !

Jack Black Reaction GIF

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

2 minutes ago, Spaztecs said:

The Aztec D held you to a FG after getting the ball on the plus side of the field in the 2nd Quarter and has shut Boise out since.

And, you are being held to your lowest point total of the season.

Yeah, this Defense is shart.

It's good, but not the best. This is par for the course for Boise under Plough. When you look at Boise's actual scoring output-- not points from special teams or turnovers inside the red zone, this is not Boise's worst offensive game this year.

2 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

Really?

Dig a little deeper.  

I support Hank. I think he's played his guts out and should be the starter. Plough's offensive scheme is the problem and this team will underachieve as long as he is the OC. That is my belief.

Just now, Spot50B said:

I support Hank. I think he's played his guts out and should be the starter. Plough's offensive scheme is the problem and this team will underachieve as long as he is the OC. That is my belief.

It’s way too early to tell of Plough is in over his head. 

Just now, Spot50B said:

Hank is the starter until Green or someone else is ready to go.  The OL and Plough's calls/second half adjustments are the main culprits but Hank has some serious chinks in his armor IMO.  Pocket presence is awful and his internal clock is slow.  Reality is this isn't a good Bronco team regardless of Harsin's supposed recruiting prowess.  And both coordinators got schooled in the second halves of games that the Broncos had pretty much dominated.  Out coached for sure again today.