Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tailingpermit

Boise State @ San Diego State

Just now, Jalex4141 said:

How about a screen pass every now and then. Cone on OC!!

Sdsu is more athletic than Boise top to bottom. I don’t think the screen game is the answer. Boise was moving the ball when rolling bachmeier out and giving him a high low read. That’s about the only shot of scoring again IMO. 

Just now, JADogs05 said:

Sdsu is more athletic than Boise top to bottom. I don’t think the screen game is the answer. Boise was moving the ball when rolling bachmeier out and giving him a high low read. That’s about the only shot of scoring again IMO. 

The last two years are the two slowest Boise teams I can remember.  Harsin really +++++ed up recruiting the past few seasons.

Just now, Spot50B said:

Does this second half remind you of UCF, Oklahoma State, Nevada and Air Force? No defensive turnovers. No offensive points.

No, reminds me of a team that is still trying to mend together against the best team in the Mountain West.  

4 minutes ago, Spot50B said:

Does this second half remind you of UCF, Oklahoma State, Nevada and Air Force? No defensive turnovers. No offensive points.

The defense has gotten TOs in some of those games but the O did nothing with them. Not today.

That does happen when you play the Best Defense in the League. The Aztec D will keep you under your scoring average and possibly even your lowest point total of the season.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

1 minute ago, Spaztecs said:

That does happen when you play the Best Defense in the League. The Aztec D will keep you under your scoring average and possibly even your lowest point total of the season.

Oklahoma State's D was better. Air Force was pretty good too. Your offense made the difference today.

Despite the penalty, that was one hell of a stiff arm and run by Brookshire.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor