Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tailingpermit

Boise State @ San Diego State

1 minute ago, JADogs05 said:

I thought (and May still believe) that Boise is a borderline top 25 team and would win because of how one dimensional SDSU is. 

Keep on believing.

Read my sig line.

I Believe GIF by Djemilah Birnie

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

11 minutes ago, CV147 said:

Is the grass painted green? It looks really dry.

Probably.

They did in the old Murph. 

They used to water one week before a game then spray paint it two days prior to keep it firm and fast. It was regarded as the fastest and firmest Natural Surface in the NFL.

Americans Mayor

4 minutes ago, Spaztecs said:

Now, do you understand why the Aztecs are on the verge of their 11th win ?

I've heard Brady talk about the resilience and mental toughness of his squad several times this year. Even in the Fresno game, with the Offense being Offensive, the Defense kept them in the game and gave the inept offense turnovers and field position.

This Team definitely reflects their last two Coaches.

Calm down. There are 5 teams in the league that can beat each other any given Saturday. So, to answer you question, not really. No MW teams have a killer instinct this year. It will come down to a couple of plays. If you think mental toughness did it, that's cool. A little discipline, a little luck. That's all.

1 minute ago, Spot50B said:

Calm down. There are 5 teams in the league that can beat each other any given Saturday. So, to answer you question, not really. No MW teams have a killer instinct this year. It will come down to a couple of plays. If you think mental toughness did it, that's cool. A little discipline, a little luck. That's all.

How many posters declared this game over at 16-3 ?

:thumbsup:

Americans Mayor

1 minute ago, Spot50B said:

And it says a lot about the Aztecs that despite the parity, they put together the best regular season in the conference. Hands down. 

4 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

More you being you, chirping in non Fresno game threads.  

Found a gif that didnt mention the word black out of consideration for you…

image.gif.8a162d0d3df0a57489034714c9416ad9.gif

San Jose State
Announced: 85,235
Scanned: 33,892
Percentage: 39.8%
Actual Attendance Per Game: 5,648