Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tailingpermit

Boise State @ San Diego State

5 minutes ago, quickdraw said:

SDSU plays to the level of their competition. Go Aztecs!

I wish they would play to their highest level every week. Sweating out wins against UNLV and the other weak sisters of this Conference is getting hard on me.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

2 minutes ago, JADogs05 said:

Wow, I was certain Boise would beat SDSU and FS would walk into the CCG. With the caveat that the game isn’t over, what a well-earned divisional title for SDSU!

Boise hasn't beaten a good team all year without getting multiple turnovers. It's just the way it is. SDSU has taken the game over. They look like the better team on both sides of the ball.

1 minute ago, Spaztecs said:

I wish they would play to their highest level every week. Sweating out wins against UNLV and the other weak sisters of this Conference is getting hard on me.

You need to get to that point where every opponent is a threat for the entire game mentality. You’re having a good year though so enjoy the ride.

Just now, kingpotato said:

Well, this game sure did turn fast

Boise will bring it. SUDS having their moment, but i think the donks will do their magik

San Jose State
Announced: 85,235
Scanned: 33,892
Percentage: 39.8%
Actual Attendance Per Game: 5,648

1 hour ago, albert mac meda said:

Man the Aztec offense is SO BAD. How is this team even in a position to get to the CCG?

Now, do you understand why the Aztecs are on the verge of their 11th win ?

I've heard Brady talk about the resilience and mental toughness of his squad several times this year. Even in the Fresno game, with the Offense being Offensive, the Defense kept them in the game and gave the inept offense turnovers and field position.

This Team definitely reflects their last two Coaches.

Americans Mayor

2 minutes ago, Spot50B said:

Boise hasn't beaten a good team all year without getting multiple turnovers. It's just the way it is. SDSU has taken the game over. They look like the better team on both sides of the ball.

I thought (and May still believe) that Boise is a borderline top 25 team and would win because of how one dimensional SDSU is. 

That was a questionable PI call.

The Defender got juked out of his shoes.

Americans Mayor