Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tailingpermit

Boise State @ San Diego State

I'll be there. Breakfast burritos in lot 11 @ 8:00.

THEN:

Aztec hoops at the Honda Center in the evening

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

35 minutes ago, Someone Else said:

I realize that SDSU fans will disagree but BSU wins this game easily.   BSU will score 2 early TDs... and that will be all she wrote for the Aztecs.

Wrong on both counts.

As to the second, SDSU isn't New Mexico. SDSU has GOOD special teams. In fact, other than a punt return by Utah's Covey who did the same against Oregon last night, I don't think SDSU's STs have given up a TD all year.

Regarding the first, particularly if SJSU upsets Fresno on Thanksgiving thereby meaning the Aztecs have won the West division, I think Boise will probably win on Friday. However, it won't be easy.

For trvit, the early KO is because the game is on the main CBS network rather than CBSSN as a lead in to other programming. I'm sure you'll be up at 6:00 on Black Friday so you don't miss a minute of it.

12 minutes ago, 818SUDSFan said:

Wrong on both counts.

As to the second, SDSU isn't New Mexico. SDSU has GOOD special teams. In fact, other than a punt return by Utah's Covey who did the same against Oregon last night, I don't think SDSU's STs have given up a TD all year.

Regarding the first, particularly if SJSU upsets Fresno on Thanksgiving thereby meaning the Aztecs have won the West division, I think Boise will probably win on Friday. However, it won't be easy.

For trvit, the early KO is because the game is on the main CBS network rather than CBSSN as a lead in to other programming. I'm sure you'll be up at 6:00 on Black Friday so you don't miss a minute of it.

We shall see.  I certainly could be wrong since unlike many here , I am unable to predict the future.  

That said, I didn't say a word about special teams.  But my opinion is that Boise will drive down the field through the air on their first two possessions after SDSU has gone 3 and out twice on their first two possessions and that will be that.

I am definitely on this ones next Friday late morning.  CBS normal.  Wow, it's 9a. in Carson for this.  Coffee and waffles selling in the concession stands.  Lols, oy.  CBS normal.  Yahoo.  (If it were PAC12 network it would be 11p...jest sayin re hypothetical slide of Boise and SDSU to the PAC with no one watching). 

Lunch time game it is for we CST (and EST) folks to enjoy.  Yahoo.  I think the television ratings will be strong.  No one really goes shopping for Black Friday; it's all online. 

Abstain (for now) re winner. 

150px-Coat_of_arms_of_the_University_of_Houston_System.png

33 minutes ago, Someone Else said:

I didn't say a word about special teams.  But my opinion is that Boise will drive down the field through the air on their first two possessions after SDSU has gone 3 and out twice on their first two possessions and that will be that.

Thought you alluded to that by the two quick special teams TDs since that's what Boise did to UNM.

On your other point, three and outs on SDSU's first two possessions is certainly possible, maybe even likely, but I'm not sure if anybody has scored TDs on their first two possessions against SDSU's defense this year.