Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Congrats Air Force. Fire Norvell

Going to be another disappointing 7-6 season.  A team projected to win the division with a NFL QB, WR & TE is going to throw it all away because of an inability to run the ball or stop the run. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

11 hours ago, mugtang said:

Going to be another disappointing 7-6 season.  A team projected to win the division with a NFL QB, WR & TE is going to throw it all away because of an inability to run the ball or stop the run. 

Nevada has no bad losses this season.  In fact they were all road games against bowl teams.  Two or three of them have been ranked this year.

12 hours ago, mugtang said:

These reverse juju posts have lost their magic. Time to retire them. 7-6 would be epic though.

Fire Norvell ?

:waiting:

This is a poor year to try and hire a new Coach. To many openings and not enough quality Coaches to fill them.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

14 hours ago, mugtang said:

There’s no way that UN is losing to CSU. Strong should light up CSU’s secondary. The Pack will finish with 8 wins at a minimum. 

It also shows the parity in the league and that the MWC is improving every year. It looks to be bringing up the bottom teams to be able to win big games. As more teams wins and get bowl eligible the pollsters will take notice. Hair needs to schedule more afternoon games and less 730p games. Then more eyeballs are on our games. Also we need better bowl options than what we are stuck with right now. 

1 hour ago, Spot50B said:

These reverse juju posts have lost their magic. Time to retire them. 7-6 would be epic though.

Yep. Almost worked but ultimately it failed :( 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

14 hours ago, mugtang said:

THIRSTY!!

15 hours ago, mugtang said:

Have all knees on Nevada been accounted for?

1 hour ago, smithy said:

It also shows the parity in the league and that the MWC is improving every year. It looks to be bringing up the bottom teams to be able to win big games. As more teams wins and get bowl eligible the pollsters will take notice. Hair needs to schedule more afternoon games and less 730p games. Then more eyeballs are on our games. Also we need better bowl options than what we are stuck with right now. 

Hair has no control over the Kick Times. Our monied TV Partners do. Hence, the 9 am start time for arguably the Premiere matchup of the  season.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

16 hours ago, mugtang said:

Going to be another disappointing 7-6 season.  A team projected to win the division with a NFL QB, WR & TE .

Signed Wyoming. 2016

1 hour ago, Ram1554 said:

There’s no way that UN is losing to CSU. Strong should light up CSU’s secondary. The Pack will finish with 8 wins at a minimum. 

IDK, Nevada doesn't really have anything to play for now. They're locked into a meh bowl game no matter what happens next Saturday. I could see a bunch of their kids checking out against the Rams. If CSU comes in motivated I wouldn't be surprised if they won.

1 minute ago, KingBronco said:

IDK, Nevada doesn't really have anything to play for now. They're locked into a meh bowl game no matter what happens next Saturday. I could see a bunch of their kids checking out against the Rams. If CSU comes in motivated I wouldn't be surprised if they won.

I’d be surprised. This team doesn’t check out. No matter how flawed they are, they fight back right to the end.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.