Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TCU Robert

They win the cbl championship!

The tarrant county blue thunder(north richland hills/fort worth) has won the 2007 cbl (continental baseball league) championship! The championship was won on sunday night. Ryan Weems, Bo Cogbill, are among several ex tcu players that play for the tarrant county blue thunder. It was the inagural cbl championship. The cbl was in its first year. The trophy looks so cool. The trophy has a baseball that glows in the night. I am not saying a bunch of bs. You can go to tarrantproball.com to see some championship pictures. I am a supporter of the tarrant county blue thunder. I sometimes went to tarrant county blue thunder games. The league tryed to use a unfair system. The blue thunder finished the regular season in first place. The blue thunder had to play all playoff games on the road. WTF? They had to play playoff games on the field of the last place team. WTF? The playoffs had to be delayed for 1 day. There was so much rain in the houston area. It would have been extremely unfair if the tarrant county blue thunder had not won the championship. This is not the first time that they try to shaft fort worth out of a championship. The dfw panthers(national public safety football league) where undefeated. The league used a bcs type system so that the dfw panthers would not be in the 2007 championship game. The dfw panthers have some ex tcu players on the team. The dfw panthers won the 2005 championship, tarrant county won the 2007 championship, the fort worth cats(another semi pro baseball team in fort worth with ex tcu players) have won the 2005, 2006, championship. This is just to name a few of the many championships that fort worth teams have won.