Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kalua pig

colorado st.@ hawai’i

2 hours ago, kalua pig said:

what happened was colorado st. came a day early and found out it doesn’t work like that.

They came a day early, but forgot their linemen.  They did remember to pack the yellow flags though apparently.

On 11/20/2021 at 6:40 PM, GoState99755 said:

Hit me up when you have remedial understanding of the definition of communism.

YES...I am "...watching...something."  Watching the top of your mom' s heading bobbing up & down is a glorious sight, but of course you know all about that too.

No other words need spoken….:ph34r:

81234F3C-443F-4F90-830F-2375C9762E44.png

On 11/21/2021 at 11:37 PM, kalua pig said:

what happened was colorado st. came a day early and found out it doesn’t work like that.

Back in the day when there was a football pool involving everybody on my men's softball team plus assorted others our third baseman, who seemed to finish either in the money - i.e., in the top 5 - or close to the basement, used to have certain unique theories in making his picks. For the University of Hawaii, one of his theories was what he called the "bikini factor." His idea was that when teams from cold climates traveled to the islands late in the season, because they hadn't seen much female skin for at least a month, if their coach allowed them to get anywhere near the beach, their mind wasn't exactly on football. :D

38 minutes ago, 818SUDSFan said:

Back in the day when there was a football pool involving everybody on my men's softball team plus assorted others our third baseman, who seemed to finish either in the money - i.e., in the top 5 - or close to the basement, used to have certain unique theories in making his picks. For the University of Hawaii, one of his theories was what he called the "bikini factor." His idea was that when teams from cold climates traveled to the islands late in the season, because they hadn't seen much female skin for at least a month, if their coach allowed them to get anywhere near the beach, their mind wasn't exactly on football. :D

the weather was hot and sunny last week.sunburn action.

This was the WAC game of the week.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor