Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kalua pig

colorado st.@ hawai’i

4 hours ago, kalua pig said:

just got back from chinatown. $20million on hawai’i +2.

Thank you.  I am just $19 million short on my mortgage this month.  The guy in chinatown said he'd split the winnings with me so my girlfriend could get some new (huge) titties.

11 hours ago, Castle Ram said:

Sure going to HAW is tough, but he is acting like a wussy complaining about it.  For teams in the mountain division the teams make the trip 1 in 4 years which is not bad.  ON the flip side HAW has to make the trip to the mainland ~6 times per year.  They have it a lot worse than teams on the mainland going there every couple of years.

On 11/18/2021 at 8:39 AM, Wyoguns said:

Feel dirty saying this but….go SHEEP!

Of course Wyo fans would want Addazio to stick around Fort Collins. 

I’m hoping Hawaii shuts out CSU and puts an end to our misery. I’m done with this coaching staff. 

14 hours ago, Castle Ram said:

I’ve grown tired of his silly motivational “ Us against the world” stuff. He has had so many people on his side and chosen to turn away from them.

I've got to get on a bit of a soapbox over this game.  I don't have an issue with the conference as a whole subsidizing the difference between the average TV revenue and where Hawaii comes up short in their separate pay-per-view deal.  I am 100% for parity in the media contract.  However, if the other 11 teams have to chip in on a TV deal, put the damn games on my TV.

19 hours ago, Castle Ram said:

He was asked about the teams travel schedule.  He explained it and said that it was tough.  Umm, it is tough.  Hawaii having to do it however many times, or CSU only having to do it once every four years doesn't change that.  He wasn't acting picked on, just stating that it is a tough trip and that's why they left on Wednesday. 

If he were winning, the article, even in that rag, would be proclaiming his brilliance in his approach and strongly sympathizing with the aspect of having to face a team on what amounts to short notice upon their return.  We're not winning, so he ranks somewhere between a child molester and a serial killer.

Just more pot-stirring by the usual suspects, and more folks looking to pile on because we're victims of not having a winning football team.  Much ado about nothing.

33 minutes ago, Headbutt said:

He was asked about the teams travel schedule.  He explained it and said that it was tough.  Umm, it is tough.  Hawaii having to do it however many times, or CSU only having to do it once every four years doesn't change that.  He wasn't acting picked on, just stating that it is a tough trip and that's why they left on Wednesday. 

If he were winning, the article, even in that rag, would be proclaiming his brilliance in his approach and strongly sympathizing with the aspect of having to face a team on what amounts to short notice upon their return.  We're not winning, so he ranks somewhere between a child molester and a serial killer.

Just more pot-stirring by the usual suspects, and more folks looking to pile on because we're victims of not having a winning football team.  Much ado about nothing.

YUP..."nothing" is exactly what we're getting from Coach Meathead.

Thx for "NOTHING" Coach Meat, ADJoeyP, PresJoyce & Coach LapDance

17 minutes ago, GoState99755 said:

YUP..."nothing" is exactly what we're getting from Coach Meathead.

Thx for "NOTHING" Coach Meat, ADJoeyP, PresJoyce & Coach LapDance

There is a 7-11 near the McGraw Center that you can burn down.  You might feel better.

2 minutes ago, Headbutt said:

There is a 7-11 near the McGraw Center that you can burn down.  You might feel better.

I'm too old for that.  Do you know any 17-y/o's w/a rifle I can get to do it for me???  Evidently they are the new Teflon.