Jump to content
Maynard Delecto

CSU-F @ San José State, Thanksgiving Day

Recommended Posts

Pick-6 Fresno State wiped out because of a holding call.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jdgaucho said:

Pick-6 Fresno State

Fortunately not. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, crixus said:

Fortunately not. 

 

Yah, spoke too soon before the flag.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow! What a great catch by Miller for SJSU. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jdgaucho said:

 

Yah, spoke too soon before the flag.

I almost did too. :D

Link to post
Share on other sites

Half Time

Fresno State 23

Coach Rah Rah 9

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sparty is fortunate to only be down two scores.  Gotta protect the football.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

That we have 5 wins is a miracle.

Yea. We suck. at least we have more than 4 wins, tho. Which is... well, we all know. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s a good thing the Spartans have a good place kicker.  It’s the only way they can score, and there’s no way that can keep up with the actual and called-back pick sixes Starkel throws.

Their overall offense is horrible.  Their red zone offense is three times worse.  Didn’t their entire O-line return this year?  What happened?

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, jdgaucho said:

Sparty is fortunate to only be down two scores.  Gotta protect the football.  

They are down by five scores, since all they can score is 3 at a time.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ziggy29 said:

They are down by five scores, since all they can score is 3 at a time.

rimshot GIF

Link to post
Share on other sites

FG Dogs, it's now 26-9. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, ziggy29 said:

It’s a good thing the Spartans have a good place kicker.  It’s the only way they can score, and there’s no way that can keep up with the actual and called-back pick sixes Starkel throws.

Their overall offense is horrible.  Their red zone offense is three times worse.  Didn’t their entire O-line return this year?  What happened?

No speed. Receivers can’t get open and d-line can pin their ears back. We’re the lions.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Good job Deese!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Coach Rah Rah looks like he's from a commune in Marin County with that flowery thing around his neck. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...