Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Maynard Delecto

CSU-F @ San José State, Thanksgiving Day

3 hours ago, Cincy said:

LMAO

image.gif

The funny thing is I should be doing this for you. You're the second-most pathetic poster on here. Everyone knows it. 

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

Just now, smltwnrckr said:

The funny thing is I should be doing this for you. You're the second-most pathetic poster on here. Everyone knows it. 

Lol. Small town wuss is triggered…

image.gif

1 minute ago, Cincy said:

Lol. Small town wuss is triggered…

image.gif

Lol... triggered by losing to Fresno? Nice try. I've been watching my shitty team lose to fresno since you were a gleam in your daddy's balls.

You're a dipshit. That's all. You know it. I know it. We all know it. Enjoy.

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

Just now, smltwnrckr said:

Lol... triggered by losing to Fresno? Nice try. I've been watching my shitty team lose to fresno since you were a gleam in your daddy's balls.

image.gif.b42c427c84d655225db76cdb17b26156.gif

lulz

5 minutes ago, Cincy said:

image.gif.b42c427c84d655225db76cdb17b26156.gif

I mean, it's thanksgiving. And you're shit posting me. With fun memes.

You know, your other friends arent even here. Cuz maybe they have lives. So maybe you're on top of the most pathetic posters on here.

Srzly

10 minutes ago, smltwnrckr said:

I mean, it's thanksgiving. And you're shit posting me. With fun memes.

You know, your other friends arent even here. Cuz maybe they have lives. So maybe you're on top of the most pathetic posters on here.

Srzly

image.gif.aee655fd1fd676af0197743b33025422.gif

4 minutes ago, Cincy said:

image.gif.aee655fd1fd676af0197743b33025422.gif

So, you're spending Thanksgiving posting bad memes. You're a cool dude.

Fresno got the "V" trophy back along with the Oil Can. Hopefully next time we can get the Milk Can too. But a ass stomping happened today. Also SJSU get that dirt stadium fixed before going in front of National TV again.

9 hours ago, smltwnrckr said:

And nothing's changed you're still butt hurt

Ive been giving the coaches shit, but kudos to them against an admittedly bad sj team. I dont recall seeing  more than a couple false starts and relatively penalty free game.  Nice improvement in discipline.  Also kudos to the OL for doing a better job of protecting Haener

San Jose State
Announced: 85,235
Scanned: 33,892
Percentage: 39.8%
Actual Attendance Per Game: 5,648

1 hour ago, Maynard Delecto said:

See, I told you guys. All the signs were there going in. We should have just come up with some bogus reason we can't play, and quit. That's the thing to do when you want to avoid embarrassing losses, apparently.

image.gif.bb2d62556c9093757795341dfefa98d7.gif

On 11/21/2021 at 5:25 PM, tailingpermit said:

Or holding cells so Fresno fans can watch the games behind bars. 

Its not even a difficult search, Karen. 

San Jose State
Announced: 85,235
Scanned: 33,892
Percentage: 39.8%
Actual Attendance Per Game: 5,648

Congrats Bulldogs.  That was one of the bigger beat downs in this game in recent history. I was thoroughly impressed with the Dawgs, and of course, thoroughly disgusted with the Spartans who just seemed to give up on their season after losing in Reno. 

Enjoy the trophy (4-4 now) and we will see you in Fresno next season. The Spartans got work to do. 

Congrats again. I think you had the best team in the MWC this year.  You should be playing for the title. 

image.gif.2d890d8eb0cec7fb11584c382983f869.gif

Fight On For Dear Old San Jose State;

Fight On For Victory!

We Are With You In Every Way.

No Matter What The Price May Be!

Onward For Sparta Noble And True,

Fight Hard In Everything You Do!

And So We'll Fight! (Rah!) Win! (Rah!)

March Onward Down the Field

And We Will Win The Day!

S...J...S...U,  S-J-S-U,  San Jose State!