Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Maynard Delecto

CSU-F @ San José State, Thanksgiving Day

4 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

Really disappointed in this game.  

Me Too Samesies GIF

TD Fresno. It's now 33-9. 

Coach Rah Rah lost his Yah Yah. :rolleyes:

Hey Petros of FS1, Brent Brennan is not an SJSU alum.

4 minutes ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

Embarrassing. I’m switching to the raiders/cowboys game because those teams represent their fans much better than SJSU doesz

I’d be embarrassed to be a Sharta fan too. 
This game and season just proves what I’ve been saying all along. The Spartans’ only success was when the other teams were crippled with COVID absences. 
LMAO 🤣 

image.png.6c7a4e3ac71b32fb6eb0324fa587f39e.png

Just now, Cincy said:

This game and season just proves what I’ve been saying all along. The Spartans’ only success was when the other teams were crippled with COVID absences. 
LMAO 🤣 

By last fall covid was a stupid persons disease. After the initial wave only a complete +++++ing moron would catch it. So SJSU was smart last year with their protocols and ensuring that everyone was available (until the bowl game of course). The championship counts. We were the only program in the conference not partially responsible for the continued spread of a deadly pandemic, and we were rewarded. If you disagree you’re probably an unvaccinated terrorist. 

One quarter to go and I'm still hanging in there. ;)

2012 GIF

3 minutes ago, Cincy said:

LMAO 🤣 

I'd be embarrassed to be the second dumbest poster on this board. 

I'd also be embarrassed if my team won a football championship and then only won 4 games the next year. 

That would be embarrassing. 

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

There is a dumber dipshit on here, as hard as it is to believe.

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.