Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

San Diego State at UNLV

25 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

Save this post!

Yes, i will quote it right after the Aztecs put the the game away in then3rd quarter.

Good luck scoring on this Defense.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

53 minutes ago, SharkTanked said:

I really love SDSU fans attempting to smack talk UNLV football... UNLV fans are like...

Yep Reaction GIF

All they have is smack and nothing to back it up on the Gridiron or the Court.

journey of allen strange nicksplat GIF

Americans Mayor

1 minute ago, Spaztecs said:

All they have is smack and nothing to back it up on the Gridiron or the Court.

journey of allen strange nicksplat GIF

Who is "they" referring to in your sentence? So far only ph took your bait.

UNLV football is terrible, but go ahead and keep trying to smack talk it. :shrug:

7 minutes ago, SharkTanked said:

Who is "they" referring to in your sentence? So far only ph took your bait.

UNLV football is terrible, but go ahead and keep trying to smack talk it. :shrug:

Hey now,  

UNLV posters started this shit.

If this is 1996 all over again, they've earned the right.

Americans Mayor

7 minutes ago, Spaztecs said:

Hey now,  

Started what? A thread about the game? You were the one coming in guns blazing about this being "UNLV's Bowl Game" LMAO. Every game is your bowl game when no game is your bowl game. 

This is not UNLV's bowl game. UNLV does not have a bowl game. UNLV barely has a football team.

But keep on thumping about what will certainly be a beatdown by SDSU on UNLV.

34 minutes ago, Spaztecs said:

Hey now,  

Started what? We have said ALL season we are not good. Nobody is even arguing with you.  Does it make you feel better to tell us something we already know? 

Just now, 4UNLV said:

Started what? We have said ALL season we are not good. Nobody is even arguing with you.  Does it make you feel better to tell us something we already know? 

Looks like you guys are starting to figure things out. You have to start somewhere, and it looks like the process is beginning. I'm hoping we are not looking ahead.

16 minutes ago, dshawfan said:

Looks like you guys are starting to figure things out. You have to start somewhere, and it looks like the process is beginning. I'm hoping we are not looking ahead.

Not really. UNLV football has been somewhere between Meh and hot garbage since forever. I think we've had that figured out.

Hoops on the other hand... we are completely unreasonable and reserve the right to be so.

13 minutes ago, SharkTanked said:

Not really. UNLV football has been somewhere between Meh and hot garbage since forever. I think we've had that figured out.

Hoops on the other hand... we are completely unreasonable and reserve the right to be so.

I guess time will tell, but I'm seeing a team that has gone from the "hot garbage" as you call it, to one that has been competitive in league for the most part. It seems like the team is still battling and haven't thrown in the towel.

Just now, dshawfan said:

I guess time will tell, but I'm seeing a team that has gone from the "hot garbage" as you call it, to one that has been competitive in league for the most part. It seems like the team is still battling and haven't thrown in the towel.

Oh for sure. They are improving and competing. But they are a long ways from competing with the majority of the MWC. They are on the trend towards "Meh."

Year #1 and 1 step forward but still a long way to go. That’s exactly what I expected at this point in time. I’ll be at the games tomorrow night and expect things to go about as expected. That said I purchased my 2022 season tickets yesterday and I am looking forward to seeing step 2 in my same great seats.

1 hour ago, Spaztecs said:

Hey now,  

I was at that shitshow game.  Wind was blowing like 40mph and 30 degrees.  Totally miserable.  Went up to George Jones to shake his hand for great game and he was literally crying.

35 minutes ago, TheJackel said:

Is UNLV going to win? Nope. Am I still going to bet them moneyline? Yup. 

Might do the same..........after all if there's a MWC team that can crap themselves when they least need it, that team is usually SDSU 

Aztecs could be looking to next week vs BSU.........& SDSU's weak offense allows UNLV to keep it close & maybe steal the game