Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wyobraska

Bridger's Battle: Wyoming @ Utah St. 6 PM MT CBSSN

3 minutes ago, phxpoke said:

We can't stop them. Damn. Just go for it!

Bowel is far too big of a vagina. 

See 3rd and an inch at the end of the second last week. 

He’s content to wait and and wait and wait until the situation fits his scheme rather than be aggressive and assertive. 

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

Was that Muma that popped that?

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

Just now, AndroidAggie said:

i don't get why none of these wyoming jerks have names on the backs of their jerseys

We play as a team. We lose as a team, we win....  well we lose as a team. No player recognition 

5 minutes ago, AndroidAggie said:

i don't get why none of these wyoming jerks have names on the backs of their jerseys

Bohl things.

grumpy-dana-carvey.gif