Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wyobraska

Bridger's Battle: Wyoming @ Utah St. 6 PM MT CBSSN

Just now, HR_Poke said:

Defense struggling?

Out of +++++s to give. 

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

What in the…

:rock:

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

4 minutes ago, son of a gun said:

They're being blackmailed by USU.

4 minutes ago, Subcanis said:

Out of +++++s to give. 

2 minutes ago, misplacedcowboy said:

Wyoming likes the bend, don't break style. Works pretty good most of the time... but then teams like Utah State just say "screw it" and launch bombs over the top and eventually connect on one

Ah, watching on ESPN game tracker so I just see the stats 

Kickoff OB. 

And then 3 plays later we give up a TD. 

2 minutes ago, thatsmymammy said:

Isn't football popular in Utah though?

not as much as the team that's playing

people who don't give a flying fig about football at all show up to watch their utes or cougars.  but that doesn't happen with usu.

every home game against byu i went to, i was surrounded by older folks who weren't football fanatics, but showed up decked out in cougar gear.  not just in the visitor's section, but everywhere.  in the season ticket holders' spots, too.  shrugs.  it is what it is.

Here comes the defense to occupy space whilst USU scores again.