Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

badfish

UNR @ SDSU

HOT DAMN !

The Aztecs have not wonn a Big Game since 2016.

Season 6 Episode 21 GIF by Parks and Recreation

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

12 minutes ago, bitteraztec said:

Another classic in this series.  It’s always a pleasure Wolf Pack.  Looking forward to the next one.

I love these games. But they always make me nauseous. Zero turnovers today. It was all execution.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

On 11/10/2021 at 9:09 PM, thelawlorfaithful said:

I don’t understand, after all these years, the Nevada/unr brouhaha. After this weekend SDSU will call us what UNLV calls us: Daddy.

6bqIDw-M_400x400.png
Dunk away. Teabags for all.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

Good game Nevada.  I thought you guys were the better team and Strong would pull it out in the end.  Guess not.  SDSU has been lucky all year and we lucked out on another game.  I think we lose the last two to UNLV (they are improving and we will overlook them) and Boise so I think you're going to win the division if Josers come through.

I thought our game plans on both sides sucked.  On defense we rushed just 3 pretty much all night long and dropped 8 who decided underneath routes, RB dump offs, and WR screens would be picked up by others.  On offense our QB faced a four man rush every play tonight and got happy feet before his WR's could even get into their routes.  Plus our OC is a moron and runs the same inside and outside zone plays over and over and over again so it's not much of a surprise to the defense.