Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

soupslam1

Boise State-Wyoming

32 minutes ago, Spot50B said:

Wyoming fans, I get that this is a one score game right now, but how do you watch this shit week in and week out?

You become numb to it eventually and think back to our 8-6 dream season of 2016.

5923508649007_bestsuperbowlpicture.jpg.3d879e07e88f2c9ecd15a44ed82786a3.jpg

The defense has caught a case of the +++++-its.

Don't blame them.  The offense will continue to be completely incompetent and Bohl will throw the D under the bus in the post game.

Im over the archaic system and dinosaur coach.  And yet getting the boot back will be good enough for Burman to continue being a giant pushover  

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

2 minutes ago, Subcanis said:

The defense has caught a case of the +++++-its.

Don't blame them.  The offense will continue to be completely incompetent and Bohl will throw the D under the bus in the post game.

Im over the archaic system and dinosaur coach.  And yet getting the boot back will be good enough for Burman to continue being a giant pushover  

Exactly.  You hold Boise to 20 or so on on the blue, that is a winnable game.  You gotta have your offense show up though.

5 minutes ago, Wyobraska said:

Exactly.  You hold Boise to 20 or so on on the blue, that is a winnable game.  You gotta have your offense show up  an offense though.

FIFY

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

6 minutes ago, Wyobraska said:

Exactly.  You hold Boise to 20 or so on on the blue, that is a winnable game.  You gotta have your offense show up though.

Except when you keep shooting yourself in the foot with dumb penalties.  As much as I've been a Bohl critic, this one is on the players for undisciplined play.....

Fugly game. 

Grats on the win Broncos.

2 minutes ago, PokeTransplant said:

Except when you keep shooting yourself in the foot with dumb penalties.  As much as I've been a Bohl critic, this one is on the players for undisciplined play.....

That is absolutely partly, if not mostly on the staff.  IMHO. 

7 minutes ago, in_jail_out_soon said:

“Those who stay will be champions”

It’ll be hilarious when it happens after we inevitably shit can Bohl. 

I remember when Coach Bohl first took over the program, one of the first mantras to the players was, “those who stay will be champions”.

Wyoming now finds themselves in year 8 of his tenure, one of the top quarterbacks in the NFL come and go, several other phenomenal players now in the NFL, and ZERO championships. No creativity, no ability to adapt, and no way to overcome.

One might assume it is finally time to move on.

Neyor getting that resume padded for the transfer portal.