Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Swoll Cracker

Opening Night in MWC Hoops - WHO YA’ GOT?

On 11/8/2021 at 5:09 PM, Swoll Cracker said:

If you know me, you know I like to make only one or two bets and preferably get them done in the first half so that I can enjoy the second half a little more.

All MWC teams are at home and all favored by double digits doesn't seem to leave much value out there. The worst match-up is an Eastern Washington squad that basically lost their coach and all of their players to the transfer portal. Nevada is obviously very good and I’m tempted to take the Pack but I think I’ll pass.

I never bet CSU and I have to wait and see on Utah State. Boise at -15 seems pretty spot on.  Which leaves me San Diego State.

Here’s the deal. UC-Riverside is tremendously undervalued by the computers to start the season. They finished last season as nearly a Top 100 team and they were Top 50 defensively. The Highlanders smoked Washington and took USC to OT last season during their non-conference schedule.  We know San Diego State can defend. We dont know yet how well they will score.

So I’m taking the First Half Under of 62.5.

5B65096C-DC5F-427E-8C24-26F6E1529916.jpeg

2 team parlay for me with straight bet on each game Nevada-21.5 and SDSU under 131.5 game total.  

I love this time of year!  

UCSD won at Cal.  Erased an 11 point first half deficit, won 80-67.  :o

UNLV hosts Berkeley next.  Fresno gets 'em later this season too.

Boise now taking the 14.5 point spread hostage. Gives up a little run and only up 13 at last media timeout.

Pavle Kuzmanovic the breakout player for BSU. Looks like he stole Max Rice’s minutes with performance tonight. #kuzmania

Akot and Doutrive still AAU superstars and need to cut back on turnovers. Shaver missed game with hand injury but expected back for UC-R.

76-56 Boise. Naje Smith with 8 of his 15 pts coming in the last 3 minutes - saving the Boise ATS.

Doutrive went for 18 points on 7-9 inside the arc and 1-7 from three. 

As a team Boise was just 4-20 from three-point-land. A potential red flag for this years team.

On 11/8/2021 at 5:09 PM, Swoll Cracker said:

If you know me, you know I like to make only one or two bets and preferably get them done in the first half so that I can enjoy the second half a little more.

All MWC teams are at home and all favored by double digits doesn't seem to leave much value out there. The worst match-up is an Eastern Washington squad that basically lost their coach and all of their players to the transfer portal. Nevada is obviously very good and I’m tempted to take the Pack but I think I’ll pass.

I never bet CSU and I have to wait and see on Utah State. Boise at -15 seems pretty spot on.  Which leaves me San Diego State.

Here’s the deal. UC-Riverside is tremendously undervalued by the computers to start the season. They finished last season as nearly a Top 100 team and they were Top 50 defensively. The Highlanders smoked Washington and took USC to OT last season during their non-conference schedule.  We know San Diego State can defend. We dont know yet how well they will score.

So I’m taking the First Half Under of 62.5.

5B65096C-DC5F-427E-8C24-26F6E1529916.jpeg

College BB betting is for degenerates and losers 

You lose

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

For the Rubble fans.

Martinez has 4 points and actually looks a little like a college basketball player

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke