Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rocket

Kap story on Netflix

16 hours ago, mugtang said:

Ault was pissed off as well by the way he was portrayed and other things

https://amp.rgj.com/amp/6274047001

Ault can go sit on his mad spot. Tell him we said thx 4 Fales though

I've been a big supporter of Kaep ever since he's been trashing that pro league. Not cool if he's allowing his parents to be trashed.

ezgif-5-959914ff2250.gif.f0cc4fc558f5a154dc6ff5904c80bf34.gif

16 hours ago, mugtang said:

I don’t get why you’d piss off the people that helped you get where you are. 

Because he is a child trapped in an adult body. What a piece of shit.

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. 
         ---Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759.

14 hours ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

@Jeffkills

Please replace Hair's Idiot button photo with a photo of CK.

Either that, or create an A-hole option with his photo.

Thanks.

Seconded. Make it so @Jeffkills

5809184128_5cf90ed7dc_b.jpg

19 hours ago, southfresno said:

Interesting posts. I didn't know about the Denver contact offer. That was really foolish of him. I had heard his adoptive parents were great people, but I didn't realize he had denigrated them so much. That last part may be the very worst. Sadly I can kinda relate.

When I was über woke and studying African-American Studies in grad school with Ibram Kendi (he and I did homework together and played fantasy basketball together), I also rejected my loving parents, just because they were white and didn't share my far left views (they were merely normal Democrats).  Wokeness made me hyper judgmental, cynical, and gave me a false sense of moral superiority. I judged good people as morally lacking if they didn't share my moral reasoning and extremism. I'm sure some of you have also seen families torn apart by wokeness.

What got me out of it was that I became a born again Christian. I started treating people as made in the image of God. When I realized God loves everyone, even white people, I couldn't justify my hatred of white people anymore. When I realized that God would judge me based on the measure I used for others, I stopped being hyper critical and started viewing humans as worthy of dignity and love, loved by their creator. I hope you'll forgive me for talking a little religion on a sports site. I merely wish that some of you could share in the sweet mercy, forgiveness, and restoration I received. I hope the same for Kaep.

Beautifully stated!

This is 26,604 fans?  #FresnopullingaMiami

Fresno.jpg

36 minutes ago, Rocket said:

I love the responses. It’s nice to know Kaep was spot on.

About what?  I support BLM, have worked with our local chapter and have conversed with leaders of other chapters.

Don't shit on the people who love you the most.  That's what pretty much everybody in this thread is upset about, kneeling and flag worship not even being mentioned.

4 minutes ago, Rocket said:

I love the responses. It’s nice to know Kaep was spot on.

Yea, how dare anybody feel badly for how he decided to have his adoptive parents portrayed, who gave him a pretty darn good life by the way.... bunch of unwokes here. Do something better with your excessive guilt. And get off of tik tok, kid.

3 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

Yea, how dare anybody feel badly for how he decided to have his adoptive parents portrayed, who gave him a pretty darn good life by the way.... bunch of unwokes here. Do something better with your excessive guilt. And get off of tik tok, kid.

Yea god forbid anybody have any feelings or thoughts different than the groupthink. never change tough guy.

5 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Yea god forbid anybody have any feelings or thoughts different than the groupthink. never change tough guy.

What "group think" are you referring to?  That it's wrong of him to trash his family? 

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

1 minute ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

What "group think" are you referring to?  That it's wrong of him to trash his family? 

Of course, see, most adults who were adopted would look back at their childhood with appreciation and gratitude, but Kaep ain't having it-F that adoptee groupthink-he doesn't like them and that takes courage. Good on him 

5 minutes ago, MetropolitanCowboy said:

Kid’s adopted father was VP of Hilmar Cheese…he used to run with the Zack Morris types in school, at least when I knew him. Hardly the portrait of “oppressed”.

He was a popular star athlete in HS with wealthy adoptive parents, then was the big man on campus at Nevada for a few years, where the town worshiped him, before becoming insanely wealthy playing with a ball.

Dude is one of the most privileged people in the entire history of man.

STILL though, I supported his kneeling, I hated his cancelling, and I have gon rounds with idiot flag worshipers.  Che T shirt, meh what the f ever, who gives a shit.  Same with pig cop socks and gear.

Trashing your parents for your own, personal, financial gain though?  Lost my respect.

32 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

He was a popular star athlete in HS with wealthy adoptive parents, then was the big man on campus at Nevada for a few years, where the town worshiped him, before becoming insanely wealthy playing with a ball.

STILL though, I supported his kneeling, I hated his cancelling, and I have gon rounds with idiot flag worshipers.  Che T shirt, meh what the f ever, who gives a shit.  Same with pig cop socks and gear.

Trashing your parents for your own, personal, financial gain though?  Lost my respect.

31 minutes ago, Rosegreen said:

Kap always seems miserable, never happy and loves being a victim. Kind of funny he gets paid millions by Corporations that perpetuate the same oppression he claims he’s against. 

Only in America does someone like this think he's oppressed. What a drama queen.

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. 

47 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I support his message, I just think he’s a total toolshed. 

6 minutes ago, MetropolitanCowboy said:

The message is his whole persona now. Nothing good can come from white people, even the couple that adopted him, clothed him and fed him are now evil because of the color of their skin. Just change your name to Che' Mohammed and be done with it. We get it, you hate us.

24 minutes ago, MetropolitanCowboy said:

Not me.  After the first time or two, it just became the Kaep show. 

I have always doubted he would have done any of that stuff if he was still the starter. 

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

3 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

Not me.  After the first time or two, it just became the Kaep show. 

I have always doubted he would have done any of that stuff if he was still the starter. 

Of course he wouldn’t have. He’s a spoiled rich kid, just assbent he lost his job to Blaine Gabbert. So he did what entitled kids do, and threw a tantrum.