Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

modestobulldog

COVID deaths are going to be greater under Biden

2 hours ago, bsu_alum9 said:

Over 80% of the deaths since July are likely Republican.

By touting the vaccine, Biden is owning the con's by tricking them into thinking it is bad (All things associated with Democrats are bad). It's a decent strategy to use reverse psychology in order to kill off the highest-voting demographic of Republicans.

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2021/09/10/nolte-howard-stern-proves-democrats-want-unvaccinated-trump-voters-dead/

Hell yeah, brilliant!  Message to Trumpers: "Get the vaccine, we need your vote in 2024"!

110926run_defense710.jpg

4 hours ago, grandjean87 said:

The 3rd wave was still in swing when the “peaceful transition of power” took place in Jan. ‘21 and it didn’t care who was president or head of the Fed or anything. 

Yeah, lots of new infections & deaths were baked in at that point due to previous events

5 hours ago, Maji said:

Not yet. I intend on getting one though

Me too. I hope to get the Johnson & Johnson booster shot this month. 

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/booster-shot.html

5 hours ago, Maji said:

Not yet. I intend on getting one though

Got a sore shoulder from yesterday morning’s 3rd dose.  Otherwise fine, but this one reacted to the site a lot more than the first or second sequence. 

It’s basically get one if you want one.  I was a week-plus short of seven months. If Thanksgiving wasn’t up soon, I might have waited a little longer. 

4 minutes ago, grandjean87 said:

Got a sore shoulder from yesterday morning’s 3rd dose.  Otherwise fine, but this one reacted to the site a lot more than the first or second sequence. 

It’s basically get one if you want one.  I was a week-plus short of seven months. If Thanksgiving wasn’t up soon, I might have waited a little longer. 

My boss got hers last Wednesday, and she ended up taking Thursday off because of the side effects. 

I'll probably be scheduling mine for sometime in the next few weeks. I just hit the six month mark from my second dose.