Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thespywhozaggedme

Boise State @ CSU game thread.

17 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

No, I have never once heard of Bose fans assaulting a family member of an athlete, I---> ...& those clowns know she was a DB's relative.  Let's introduce a lil' common sense into this case study.

let alone a small young woman, at any of our home games.   I---> Aggression towards a woman is never acceptable (unless she asks for it multiple time sober & she gave you a safe word) & I've never been to your patchwork field, however I think you are being naive at best.  When's the last time you were in the BCC Student Sections. (don't leave out the fact those students put physical hands on her they did not just mess with her hat). I---> So she says.  REMEMBER...you've heard ONE-SIDE of a 2nd HAND STORY.  Hardly an eye witness encounter.

What is worse than physically assaulting a young woman in the stands, a targeting call that would not have been one had the runner not dropped his head at the last fraction of second? I---> GREAT PT...what was our guy doing with a reflexive reaction to prepare for a hit.  YUP...that's on the offensive player w/the ball.  What was I thinking???   Funny you made ZERO mention of the blatant Chop Block 

No, I have never once heard of Bose fans assaulting a family member of an athlete, I---> ...& those clowns know she was a DB's relative.  Let's introduce a lil' common sense into this case study.

let alone a small young woman, at any of our home games.   I---> Aggression towards a woman is never acceptable (unless she asks for it multiple time sober & she gave you a safe word) & I've never been to your patchwork field, however I think you are being naive at best.  When's the last time you were in the BCC Student Sections? 

(don't leave out the fact those students put physical hands on her they did not just mess with her hat). I---> So she says.  REMEMBER...you've heard ONE-SIDE of a 2nd HAND STORY.  Hardly an eye witness encounter.

What is worse than physically assaulting a young woman in the stands, a targeting call that would not have been one had the runner not dropped his head at the last fraction of second? I---> GREAT PT...what was our guy doing with a reflexive reaction to prepare for a hit.  YUP...that's on the offensive player w/the ball.  What was I thinking???   Funny you made ZERO mention of the blatant Chop Block...hmmmm.  INTERESTING.

22 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

They were in the MW Championship game last year for the 4th straight year... that's the standard at Boise. But at a time when conference re-alignment is occurring each and every day, opposing conference officials feel that Boise is a massive disappointment.

FIFY

8 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

It’s ok to push small women from Boise but only if they’re really old.

...and they're at the top of a long flight of stairs.

What was that story.  I've only heard vague references to it.

9 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Addazio blew the game early when he had us reeling and went for FGs instead of TDs. Plus you can only play on emotion so long and then you have to execute. 

This. 

It was over in the first quarter. Boise is too good to mess around with field goals. 

7 minutes ago, GoState99755 said:

let alone a small young woman, at any of our home games.   I---> Aggression towards a woman is never acceptable (unless she asks for it multiple time sober & she gave you a safe word) & I've never been to your patchwork field, however I think you are being naive at best.  When's the last time you were in the BCC Student Sections? 

(don't leave out the fact those students put physical hands on her they did not just mess with her hat). I---> So she says.  REMEMBER...you've heard ONE-SIDE of a 2nd HAND STORY.  Hardly an eye witness encounter.

What is worse than physically assaulting a young woman in the stands, a targeting call that would not have been one had the runner not dropped his head at the last fraction of second? I---> GREAT PT...what was our guy doing with a reflexive reaction to prepare for a hit.  YUP...that's on the offensive player w/the ball.  What was I thinking???   Funny you made ZERO mention of the blatant Chop Block...hmmmm.  INTERESTING.

Chop block was a weak as hell and wrong call as well.  Replay clearly showed shoulder pads to the naval.  

Yeah, CSU students battering a small female family member of one of our players is worse by orders of magnitude.  Disgusting.  

Last time I was in the student section? 2019 with a girl I was seeing, even though my tickets were in the corner.

12 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

In that case they’re likely from California, enjoy.  

Most likely so is the victim in this story.  The Player in the OP is from The Bay/NoCal.

14 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Chop block was a weak as hell and wrong call as well.  Replay clearly showed shoulder pads to the naval.  

Yeah, CSU students battering a small female family member of one of our players is worse by orders of magnitude.  Disgusting.  

Last time I was in the student section? 2019 with a girl I was seeing, even though my tickets were in the corner.

Chop block was a weak as hell and wrong call as well.  Replay clearly showed shoulder pads to the naval.  I---> BS...Clearly below the waist.  Naval....ended up at the runners knee.  Nice try

Yeah, CSU students battering a small female family member of one of our players is worse by orders of magnitude.  Disgusting.   I---> AGAIN...A) what does family member have to do w/anything? (B) Even if it did, how were they to know this woman was a family member?   Bumping some one & messing w/their has is now "battery."  Put dow your drink, get off your high horse & STOP w/all the hyperbole.   

Last time I was in the student section? 2019 with a girl I was seeing, even though my tickets were in the corner.  I---> Who did y'all play?  Did you see any visiting fans in the Student Section at that 2019 game?  Aprox how many?

I was a guest at a Nevada game in 2018 of a VERY generous & gracious@mugtang.  I minded my P's & Q's & bit my tongue during a total beat down of CSU at the hand of the Wolf Pack.  Something tells me, this young woman wasn't as well behaved as I was hangin' w/Mug that night.  Are you under the impression she was ,minding her own business & all this just happened to her out-of-the blue??? 

You still haven't told us anything about these 4-guy's stories.  DISGUSTING is taking a one-sided, 2nd-hand story & running w/it like it's gospel.  ¿No?

19 minutes ago, Ram1554 said:

This. 

It was over in the first quarter. Boise is too good to mess around with field goals. 

Don't kid yourself @Ram1554.  It was over when El Juco stepped of their high dollar Sun Country Charter at the Ft Collins/Loveland Int'l Airport.

FWIW...Canuck Franc-o-phones, ESPECIALLY patrick roy BLOW!!!  But you knew that...

1 minute ago, GoState99755 said:

Chop block was a weak as hell and wrong call as well.  Replay clearly showed shoulder pads to the naval.  I---> BS...Clearly below the waist.  Naval....ended up at the runners knee.  Nice try

Yeah, CSU students battering a small female family member of one of our players is worse by orders of magnitude.  Disgusting.   I---> AGAIN...A) what does family member have to do w/anything? (B) Even if it did, how were they to know this woman was a family member?   Bumping some one & messing w/their has is now "battery."  Put dow your drink, get off your high horse & STOP w/all the hyperbole.   

Last time I was in the student section? 2019 with a girl I was seeing, even though my tickets were in the corner.  I---> Who did y'all play?  Did you see any visiting fans in the Student Section at that 2019 game?  Aprox how many?

@Mugstang - Took me to his box seats in 2018.  I wore my colors, keept a low profile & minded my P's & Q's & bit my tongue during a total beat down of CSU at the hand of the Wolf Pack.  Something tells me, this young woman wasn't as well behaved as me.  

You still haven't told us anything about these 4-guys stories.  DISGUSTING is taking a one-side, 2nd-had story & running w/it like it's gospel.  ¿No?

Yes, the definition of battery is a physical act that results in offensive contact without the individuals consent.  CSU students committed the crime of battery against a small woman, multiple of them, in pushing her and removing an article of her clothing.  Does not matter what she said, but if she is CHL's girl, she is probably pretty well mannered, even if not does not matter.  

CHL had a beyond sterling reputation at Oregon as the ultimate good guy and team favorite.  He is not the type to lie about it.  

It's a horrible look for your school and yeah, far worse than a very iffy (as agreed upon by announcers and pretty much everybody following this game) chop block call on defense where they guy was well, well above the knees and clearly above the waist  

19 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Yes, the definition of battery is a physical act that results in offensive contact without the individuals consent.  CSU students committed the crime of battery against a small woman, multiple of them, in pushing her and removing an article of her clothing.  Does not matter what she said, but if she is CHL's girl, she is probably pretty well mannered, even if not does not matter.  

Again, STOP w/your Perry Mason HYPERBOLE.

Yes, the definition of battery is a physical act that results in offensive contact without the individuals consent.  CSU students committed the crime of battery against a small woman, multiple of them, in pushing her  I---> This is the MWCBoard, not the Larimer Criminal Court house.  You sound silly here in this context calling a "push,"  "battery."

and removing an article of her clothing.   I---> A hat isn't clothing.  It's a tweeter.  More of an accessory than "...an article of...her clothing."  Your word selection & theatrics on this are laughable.

Does not matter what she said, I---> BS...hell ya it mattes what she said.  What she said doesn't excuse a "push," but it's VERY IMPORTANT CONTEXT.

but if she is CHL's girl, she is probably pretty well mannered, I---> Even more BS...you don't know that.  This PURE conjecture.

even if not does not matter.  

CHL had a beyond sterling reputation at Oregon as the ultimate good guy and team favorite.  He is not the type to lie about it.   I---> Maybe he does, & I didn't say he lied.  FOR THE THIRD TIME:  It's a One-Side, 2nd Hand Story, yet you are doubling down like it's gospel.  Either you are just trying to get my goat, or you are hell-a naive.

It's a horrible look for your school and yeah, far worse than a very iffy (as agreed upon by announcers and pretty much everybody following this game) chop block call on defense where they guy was well, well above the knees and clearly above the waist   I---> More BS.  I'll have to go back & listen to the announcers.  I love how now you are speaking fore "...pretty much everybody following this game."  How many CSU fans in this "everybody following this game" group have you discussed this with???

Either, you are just F'ing w/me, your you are a World Class Homer...HAHAHA!!!

1 minute ago, GoState99755 said:

Again, STOP w/your Perry Mason HYPERBOLE.

Yes, the definition of battery is a physical act that results in offensive contact without the individuals consent.  CSU students committed the crime of battery against a small woman, multiple of them, in pushing her  I---> This is the MWCBoard, not the Larimer Criminal Court house.  You sound silly here in this context calling a "push" battery.

and removing an article of her clothing.   I---> A hat isn't clothing.  It's a tweeter.  More of an accessory than "...an article of...her clothing."  Your verbal & theatrics are laughable.

Does not matter what she said, I---> BS...hell ya it mattes what she said.

but if she is CHL's girl, she is probably pretty well mannered, I---> Even more BS...you don't know that.  This PURE conjecture.

even if not does not matter.  

CHL had a beyond sterling reputation at Oregon as the ultimate good guy and team favorite.  He is not the type to lie about it.   I---> Maybe he does.  And I didn't say he lied.  FOR THE THIRD TIME:  It's a One-Side 2nd Hand Story, yet you are doubling down like it's gospel.  Either you are just trying to get my goat, or you are hell-a naive.

It's a horrible look for your school and yeah, far worse than a very iffy (as agreed upon by announcers and pretty much everybody following this game) chop block call on defense where they guy was well, well above the knees and clearly above the waist   I---> More BS.  I'll have to go back & listen to the announcers.  I love how now you are speaking fore "...[retty much everybody following this game."  How many CSU fans in this "everybody following this game" group have you discussed this with???

Either, you are just F'ing w/me, your you are a World Class Homer...HAHAHA!!!

Hey you were the guy saying how horrible Boise was for a WR rub and having 85% of our team vaxxed before game 2.  Here you are stanning for battery against a small woman by 4 male students....

A hat is considered an article of clothing, and removing it, pushing her are both legally considered battery.

Your fans made unwanted physical contact on multiple occasions in an attempt to intimidate a small woman cheering for her partner.  

Trashy AF.