Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thespywhozaggedme

Boise State @ CSU game thread.

1 hour ago, tailingpermit said:

Good game Colorado State, you gave us a scare.  

THANK YOU...y'all earned the win in a hostel 1st-Half environment.

AA has some issues, yet is still worlds better than HCSAddazio.

2 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

Your DVR is behind by about 50 years

Get back to me when y'all are classified as a Nat'l Research Institution, or your endowment ($110mm) reaches 1/2 of ours ($400mm).

Boise is not a state...

4 hours ago, GoState99755 said:

El Juco is lucky it's not 21-0

@soupslam I still stand by the above statement as accurate, however you're correct.  It did NOT age well.

1 hour ago, Spot50B said:

You didn't feel that way after the BYU game?

This team's longest winning streak all season is one game with a trip to Fresno on deck. They played mistake free football and struggled to beat the second worst team on the schedule so far by making them settle for 4 field goals in the red zone. I really hope they pull it off. I certainly wouldn't be surprised, but my optimism is a lot more tempered than yours. 

:bro hug:  Say it with me, we’re going to win out, we’re going to win out, we’re going to win out….

1 hour ago, creeper86 said:

Wouldn't it really be '99-'19?

They were in the MW Championship game last year for the 4th straight year... that's the standard at Boise, where opposing fans feel that is a massive disappointment 

15 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

@GoState99755 what is a worse look, an iffy rub by a WR or CSU students committing assault/battery(physically pushing constitutes battery) against a small young woman?

Trashy as hell.

AGREED...NOT a GOOD LOOK at ALL.

However, #1 - I'd like to hear the other side of the story as well.  You & I both know it takes two to tango.  That being said, one side usually goes further than the other.  I wasn't there, so I don't know the entire story.

#2 - This sounds like it went too far, however wouldn't you think it would be kind of odd if you went into the other teams student section & didn't get at least a lil' grief?  

#3 - @halfmanhalfbronco do you beleive this kind of stuff doesn't go on at Lucky's Aluminum Colosseum in the land of DT Trout Streams & Bike Paths?

#4 - Which is worse, messing w/a rivals fan's hat, or Chop Blks & Targeting from a repeat offender?

...asking for a friend.

7 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

He is our Brett Favre.  

Oh ya...what brand of pain killers is HB addicted to?

FWIW...absolutely LOVED his cameo in "Something About Mary."

4 minutes ago, GoState99755 said:

AGREED...NOT a GOOD LOOK at ALL.

However, #1 - I'd like to hear the other side of the story as well.  You & I both know it takes two to tango.  That being said, one side usually goes further than the other.  I wasn't there, so I don't know the entire story.

#2 - This sounds like it went too far, however wouldn't you think it would be kind of odd if you went into the other teams student section & didn't get at least a lil' grief?  

#3 - @halfmanhalfbronco do you beleive this kind of stuff doesn't go on at Lucky's Aluminum Colosseum in the land of DT Trout Streams & Bike Paths?

#4 - Which is worse, messing w/a rivals fan's hat, or Chop Blks & Targeting from a repeat offender?

...asking for a friend.

No, I have never once heard of Bose fans assaulting a family member of an athlete, let alone a small young woman, at any of our home games.  (don't leave out the fact those students put physical hands on her they did not just mess with her hat)

What is worse than physically assaulting a young woman in the stands, a targeting call that would not have been one had the runner not dropped his head at the last fraction of second?  You tell me

2 minutes ago, GoState99755 said:

Oh ya...what brand of pain killers is HB addicted to?

FWIW...absolutely LOVED his cameo in "Something About Mary."

Just remember.  Tomorrow.  You’re too old to trick or treat, even as dressed as an “L.”

7 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

Just remember.  Tomorrow.  You’re too old to trick or treat, even as dressed as an “L.”

What's an "L?"

1 hour ago, Swoll Cracker said:

Congrats Boise. You’ve figured out the magic formula to score this thing called touchdowns.

Addazio blew the game early when he had us reeling and went for FGs instead of TDs. Plus you can only play on emotion so long and then you have to execute.