Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

From the Land of Urine Bombs here comes an opportunity for a group of Dentists to load up their 401k's...

Careful on the freeways of LA as the Hoard from the North will be plugging it up with their Massey Fergusson tractors.

Expecting a lot of action from "Mr. Haney" to the Crapper.

Mr Haney.JPG

59 minutes ago, Rev McQuervo said:

From the Land of Urine Bombs here comes an opportunity for a group of Dentists to load up their 401k's...

Careful on the freeways of LA as the Hoard from the North will be plugging it up with their Massey Fergusson tractors.

Mr Haney.JPG

Will you all actually have any dudes willing to make a 2 hour drive to Carson or will this game be another Fresno home game? 

1 hour ago, Rev McQuervo said:

Mr Haney.JPG

I've been downing gallons of fluids in anticipation of this game.  And also, I hate to break it to you, but none of us have dental insurance.

I'll be there.  Hopefully you're on the receiving end of one of my bombs. 

26 minutes ago, JADogs05 said:

I've been downing gallons of fluids in anticipation of this game.  And also, I hate to break it to you, but none of us have dental insurance.

housing asparagus and brussels sprouts for that extra aroma to my ammunition 

who wouldn't want a used hydrocarbons container?

Image 1 - Vintage Pennzoil Paper Oil Can MULTI-VIS 10W-40

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

11 minutes ago, SDSUfan said:

who wouldn't want a used hydrocarbons container?

Image 1 - Vintage Pennzoil Paper Oil Can MULTI-VIS 10W-40

De La "Tonta" will ban this next. Just wait!

4 hours ago, JADogs05 said:

Keep the bombs to yourself.  Wet farts will do.

I piss excellence; therefore, my piss bombs are excellent.

And for the record, I do own a small Massey Ferguson tractor…

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

7 hours ago, sactowndog said:

Will you all actually have any dudes willing to make a 2 hour drive to Carson or will this game be another Fresno home game? 

The Aztecs are America's Greatest Bus League team !

:thumbsup:

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

13 hours ago, King Spartan said:

Go giant meteor!

Or maybe a 9.0 earthquake centered in Carson. 

Fight On For Dear Old San Jose State;

Fight On For Victory!

We Are With You In Every Way.

No Matter What The Price May Be!

Onward For Sparta Noble And True,

Fight Hard In Everything You Do!

And So We'll Fight! (Rah!) Win! (Rah!)

March Onward Down the Field

And We Will Win The Day!

S...J...S...U,  S-J-S-U,  San Jose State!

I found myself thinking of the funniest game in the series since the Bulldogs joined the MW. I think it was 2014 and we basically had fullback starting at QB and you guys were just as clueless. I dont know why but that game makes me laugh whenever I remember it. Anyway, happy thoughts cause this is probably the end of our winning streak. lol.

Just now, AztecSU said:

I found myself thinking of the funniest game in the series since the Bulldogs joined the MW. I think it was 2014 and we basically had fullback starting at QB and you guys were just as clueless. I dont know why but that game makes me laugh whenever I remember it. Anyway, happy thoughts cause this is probably the end of our winning streak. lol.

the 2013 game was funny too.  Ederaine picking up a fumble and just casually walking about 15 yards with it before bursting into a sprint as everyone realized it was live.

3 minutes ago, Rofl_copter_dos said:

the 2013 game was funny too.  Ederaine picking up a fumble and just casually walking about 15 yards with it before bursting into a sprint as everyone realized it was live.

2013 was such a bad year for the Aztecs. Opened the season with a blowout loss to EIU and Garropolo and went 1-3 OOC. Then only lost to Fresno by a TD and blown out by....UNLV. Classic SDSU season right there.

Carson will stink twice as much, this weekend. In preparation, the city has declared a state of emergency

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2021/10/25/carson-officially-announces-state-of-emergency-over-foul-odor/

On 10/25/2021 at 11:28 AM, Rev McQuervo said:

Mr Haney.JPG

Here’s some old footage of me getting McQueero with a piss bomb right in the face several years ago. image.gif.6221c4877ea48c3163987346aa77e35a.gif

13 minutes ago, DoubleBlueGold said:

Carson will stink twice as much, this weekend. In preparation, the city has declared a state of emergency

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2021/10/25/carson-officially-announces-state-of-emergency-over-foul-odor/

You’re trying way too hard. You suck at this. Take the night off. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

9 hours ago, AztecSU said:

I will never forget sitting in the rain with the usual Brain Dead FresTuckans popping off and watching Kyle Turley Pancake some 5'8 165# LB Named Skipper...

Classic Fresburg!