Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DoubleBlueGold

Coaching Carousel

4 minutes ago, wolfpack1 said:

I don't think so, NFL and college are two different things. We aren't going to see those coaching contracts in the NFL and he can try to do that, but if was Arizona i would laugh like hell at him because I don't think there is a shot in hell for Kingsbury to Oklahoma. 

Arizona has a young franchise QB and young coach; I don’t see them risking that continuity by trying to play hardball. Especially with Murray a few months away from being eligible for an extension. Kingsbury is not going to OU, but there is a reason he didn’t flat out say that when given the opportunity.

1 hour ago, masterfrog said:

Penn State assistant Brent Pry to Virginia Tech. 

Considering Pry has no national name and has never been a HC before, so doing is a tacit admission from VA Tech that despite being in a big money conference and having won a bunch of bowl games over the years, it can no longer compete with the true big boys of the sport.

How long until Clemson joins the SEC? Ten years? Five? Less than that?

29 minutes ago, 818SUDSFan said:

How long until Clemson joins the SEC? Ten years? Five? Less than that?

None of the above.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

3 hours ago, 818SUDSFan said:

Dude's been at Ole Miss for two years. It's high time he moved on.

Oh I know but was interesting topic of conversation with him, but I think Kiffin fits in with SEC I don't know if he would anywhere else that well

4 minutes ago, wolfpack1 said:

Oh I know but was interesting topic of conversation with him, but I think Kiffin fits in with SEC I don't know if he would anywhere else that well

3605FF10-8759-45D0-9D24-60CA44443A24.jpeg.c4ad06f2e7a4b28e81bb6a04586135c6.jpeg

Related image

4 minutes ago, misplacedcowboy said:

Not sure how much Ed Orgeron can help the Temple Owls, but for only $900k it's worth the risk.

20211130_184225.jpg.005b5ecb5185738099dd71e7a0fd6140.jpg

Brian Harsin to notre dame for 12 mil. It was worth giving hackers all my account password info just to type that sentence.

6 hours ago, VandalPride97 said:

True, but you can vax it into irrelevance.  

It is irrelevant. Think about this for a second; if you did not have television and some people were not wearing face diapers, would you even know that there was a “pandemic” going on? If there was a real pandemic we would not need 24/7 propaganda, we would see the evidence right in front of us.

4 minutes ago, thespywhozaggedme said:

It is irrelevant. Think about this for a second; if you did not have television and some people were not wearing face diapers, would you even know that there was a “pandemic” going on? If there was a real pandemic we would not need 24/7 propaganda, we would see the evidence right in front of us.

go to your local hospital and see the evidence.  Actually talk to people who have had elective surgeries cancelled and care put off.  If you don't see the evidence you are blind or lucky.

7 minutes ago, Billings said:

go to your local hospital and see the evidence

First of all, you're being lied to, thousands of people that died "with" covid were listed as dying from covid. Also, did you know that the CDC and hospitals consider you unvaxxed if it's been less than 14 days since you received your jab? Second of all, context is key.  Those that die from Covid have co-morbidities, i.e. diabetes, obesity, heart disease and old age. In other words they were already sick. This "virus" has a 99.98% recovery rate, you literally have a greater risk of dying from a bee sting. Third of all, look at Israel and England, two of the highest jabbed countries in the world, yet 80% of those hospitalized have had the clot shot. Lemme ask you this; what's the end game? Pfizer hates you, they don't care about your well being and neither does any government.