Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DoubleBlueGold

Coaching Carousel

1 hour ago, B_Lootz said:

Is he really a step up?? He’s good, and SC will win games, but I just don’t think he’ll get them to where they want which is NC’s. 

Also, his squad went into this season with a lot of promise— preseason top 10, B12 conf favorite with OU, and a dark horse candidate for the NCP— and they’ve fallen far short of those expectations. That would definitely give me some pause if I were SC.

But timing is an issue as well them naming a head coach. Fickell has been eyed from them for a bit but since he will be coaching into January they might not be able to talk to him and they need to have someone in the seat in December. However a lot of people are high on Campbell, Washington also has him on the list for their head coaching spot as well.

Brian Harsin should be out of a job after he mis Clock managed himself into a loss.

See my rant and details in the the OSU /Bama going down thread.

He literally gave Bama 3 mins with poor play calling, time-out usage, and kids running out of bounds with less than two mins on the clock.

Was he this bad at Boise ?

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

16 minutes ago, DoubleBlueGold said:

Yeah. A lot of us kind of expect him to be gone to UW…with a good chance of Tedford getting his old job back at Fresno. Will probably know within a week. As an aside, a lot of us are ok with swapping DeBoer for Tedford…especially if we can keep Moore and promote as OC under Tedford. 

38 minutes ago, JohnJayJay said:

Yeah. A lot of us kind of expect him to be gone to UW…with a good chance of Tedford getting his old job back at Fresno. Will probably know within a week. As an aside, a lot of us are ok with swapping DeBoer for Tedford…especially if we can keep Moore and promote as OC under Tedford. 

Dynasty Baby !

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

18 hours ago, JohnJayJay said:

Lol  The dream scenario for many is Tedford back in good health and gives Fresno 5-6 good years and then hand it off to Kirby (if he wants and has disposition for a HC spot). 

Is he willing to come back already? 

Related image

Just now, Coog kev said:

Props to TCU for swiping Sonny Dykes, as if that were not gonna happen from the git go.  TCU gots to keep up re looming big change in XII land.  Washington State sticks with the younger dude, elevated.  Props.

SMU went down a hole this season, its a loss for TCU trading Patterson for Dykes