Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

misplacedcowboy

Turd of the Week - Week 8

Turd of the Week  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the biggest turd this week?

• UNLV gives away a 4th quarter lead to remain winless vs. SJSU, 27-20
    • CSU scrambles their FG unit on the field to lose a close one vs. USU, 26-24
    • Wyoming continues to show no signs of life on offense vs. New Mexico, 14-3
    • Air Force falls behind early and loses to SDSU, 20-14
    • Nevada fails on multiple 2-point conversions and loses to Fresno, 34-32

Write in vote:   Hair Thompson

Large Hairy Turd FUCK I Think It Just Moved - Alpacapillar - quickmeme

Edit - i just watched the video of CSU's special teams debacle again.  NVM.  changing my vote to CSewe.  it was just pure lols

San Jose State
Announced: 85,235
Scanned: 33,892
Percentage: 39.8%
Actual Attendance Per Game: 5,648

Players are being potty trained, it's excusable when they shit themselves. It's a lot worse when the coach drops a hot steaming pant load that melts down his leg and pours out his shoes.

So Norvell costing the team a chance at ot is rly bad, would normally take TotW. But this week it's CS, Addazio U-idiot all the way. He should have been screaming and motioning spike it after 1st down. And even when the kick team had run on, holder could have still run up, took snap, and spiked it to give the kicker a chance.

ezgif-5-959914ff2250.gif.f0cc4fc558f5a154dc6ff5904c80bf34.gif

2 hours ago, godogsgo said:

Write in vote:   Hair Thompson

Large Hairy Turd FUCK I Think It Just Moved - Alpacapillar - quickmeme

Edit - i just watched the video of CSU's special teams debacle again.  NVM.  changing my vote to CSewe.  it was just pure lols

Great find, godogs!

To hell with The Boot. Considering which two teams have garnered 90% of the votes here, the LOSER of their game a week from Saturday deserves a Hairy Turd trophy.

4 hours ago, son of a gun said:

We started out 4-0, even curb stomped Ball State, and then proceeded to jack didly shit in conference.

We may have curb stomped Ball State but narrowly escaped the other 3 OOC games. There were plenty of warning signs for when we got into conference play. Make no mistake, the losses suck, but its how they lost those that is so bewildering.

5923508649007_bestsuperbowlpicture.jpg.3d879e07e88f2c9ecd15a44ed82786a3.jpg

28 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

CSU had a turd of a final play.............and UNLV has turds throughout the game ...........but Wyoming losing as 20 point favorites is top TURD 

No lies detected.  

10 hours ago, EZRebel said:

The Rebels.

Giving the game away (AGAIN!) in the final seconds. Poor coaching. The players and the fans deserve better.

That’s cause y’all suck. The Spartans played like crap and should be turd of the week for that Vegas performance. Still beat the Rebels with their defense. Without the gift turnovers and short fields for two TD’s, the Rebs would have only scored two FG’s. 

Fight On For Dear Old San Jose State;

Fight On For Victory!

We Are With You In Every Way.

No Matter What The Price May Be!

Onward For Sparta Noble And True,

Fight Hard In Everything You Do!

And So We'll Fight! (Rah!) Win! (Rah!)

March Onward Down the Field

And We Will Win The Day!

S...J...S...U,  S-J-S-U,  San Jose State!

56 minutes ago, Old_Sparty1857 said:

That’s cause y’all suck. The Spartans played like crap and should be turd of the week for that Vegas performance. Still beat the Rebels with their defense. Without the gift turnovers and short fields for two TD’s, the Rebs would have only scored two FG’s. 

I don’t think a winning team should get TOTW, even if they sucked.  And I don’t see how anything in that game can trump Wyoming’s “performance” or CSU’s last second meltdown.  

11 hours ago, son of a gun said:

We started out 4-0, even curb stomped Ball State, and then proceeded to jack didly shit in conference.

"Son, this ain't Dancin'. Dancin' is a contact sport. Football is a hitting sport."

Bear Bryant.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

11 hours ago, son of a gun said:

The only game y'all didn't do "jack dilly shit" was Ball St.