Jump to content
Coog kev

For master Mug

Recommended Posts

Mugs, you do an excellent job of hosting and running this Board.  I have no idea how much it costs you and others to do so.  However, I would like to offer this.

Start up an XII Board.  The Big12 folks like to chatter much from the Kansas State home board to the highly interesting Heartland College News and over to the neutral Baylor channel on Youtube...365sports.  And of course the fantastic Killer Frogs, now fully linked by Sports Illustrated online as a go through. 

I think you started up a PAC Board that went basically nowhere.  PAC types are boring.  This Board is super.  Stretch your boundaries, Sir Mug.  In Coog homeland there are two things.  Boring board one full of congenial regulation with locked content moderators.  Information board two full of well, just passive information.

Start up an XII Board.  Eventually link it to a co-join partner in XII land that can pay you some dime.  Or several dimes.  Mugs, you have worked hard and long at all of this.  I think it is high time you eventually get paid for all of your toils (assuming you are not so). 

The Gathering of the Displaced Romans c. 2023.  XII Land.  Do it, Mugs. 

 

  • OG R-Tard 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Coog kev said:

Mugs, you do an excellent job of hosting and running this Board.  I have no idea how much it costs you and others to do so.  However, I would like to offer this.

Start up an XII Board.  The Big12 folks like to chatter much from the Kansas State home board to the highly interesting Heartland College News and over to the neutral Baylor channel on Youtube...365sports.  And of course the fantastic Killer Frogs, now fully linked by Sports Illustrated online as a go through. 

I think you started up a PAC Board that went basically nowhere.  PAC types are boring.  This Board is super.  Stretch your boundaries, Sir Mug.  In Coog homeland there are two things.  Boring board one full of congenial regulation with locked content moderators.  Information board two full of well, just passive information.

Start up an XII Board.  Eventually link it to a co-join partner in XII land that can pay you some dime.  Or several dimes.  Mugs, you have worked hard and long at all of this.  I think it is high time you eventually get paid for all of your toils (assuming you are not so). 

The Gathering of the Displaced Romans c. 2023.  XII Land.  Do it, Mugs. 

 

mug sold the board to jeffkills a few months ago.

But good idea, to have a big 12 board.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh. This I did not know. Mugs sold the Board.  If so, well then hot damn, assuming a decent return on investment.  Further If so, do it again in XII land c. 2023.  TexasAgs sells advertising space really well in general as a reference.  As does the Coog home board.  The former sells tractor junks and insurance.  The latter sells titty bars in Houston, esp the Ritz.

Who knows.  Titty bars, moonshine, and couches at Rooms For Less will sell in West Virginia.  Tractors will sell in Iowa and Kansas (but only one Kansas).  Balloons will sell in Orlando.  TCU is locked up with SI.  Texas Tech has AT&T.  I suppose Cincinnati can sell the Dollar Store with family values man HC.  BYU can sell anything in the dairy section of shopping and nothing further.  Oklahoma State just does Bedlam with zero anything; maybe a tire store to traverse from Stillwater to Norman every other year. 

It's all about the sponsorship.  Coogs have the Ritz.  TCU has SI.  It's a differential gulf of things but maybe not. 

Found an XII Board pls, Mugs.  We need your congenial guidance, collectively.  Then sell it. 

  • OG R-Tard 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

On second thought, perhaps I should buy the Board.  The core software is a bit lacking.  Jeff, aka buzzkill, is nowhere to be found.  To boot I can tap Andrea and Max to try and sell junks on this place for small starters.   On to bigger things.  TCU is now SI with nice coin.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Killer Frogs set the bar for these things.  Coogs fanbase is a sleeping whatnot.  As is the Big12, expansion.  In the grand scheme of things, financially inconsequential.  However, if it pays for the vacay home in the tax-friendly Caymans...why the heck not.  You tell me. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Coog kev said:

On second thought, perhaps I should buy the Board.  The core software is a bit lacking.  Jeff, aka buzzkill, is nowhere to be found.  To boot I can tap Andrea and Max to try and sell junks on this place for small starters.   On to bigger things.  TCU is now SI with nice coin.

I don't think Jeffkills is looking to sell anytime soon. Even then, the board is usually kept "in house", in that, its owned by someone that is a fan of a member school.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, son of a gun said:

I don't think Jeffkills is looking to sell anytime soon. Even then, the board is usually kept "in house", in that, its owned by someone that is a fan of a member school.

Yea. A tcu guy ran in for quite awhile after they left. Then a BYU guy ran it until they left. Sort of a pattern of a local taking over.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...