Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wyobraska

New Mexico @ Wyoming Game Thread 1:30 MT on Stadium

So…

this is stability?

Bohl has lost the locker room. 

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

Just now, misplacedcowboy said:

Down 2 scores. My money says Bohl takes a knee before half.

How very DC of him. 

+++++ING LOL.  False start taking a knee!  

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

First home game I’ve missed this year and kind of glad that i did.  There is very little to be excited about.  No emotion.  No execution on either side of the ball.  I don’t see Wyoming winning this or really making it competitive.  Hope I’m wrong.  

Makes me want to puke.  

Considering WYO’s defensive pedigree, I’m shocked they’re getting absolutely smashed by the UNM offense. obviously surprised by what the Lobos are running but its not exactly a killer scheme and killer talent.

1 minute ago, tailingpermit said:

Wyoming really should shutter the program, add hockey and turn War Memorial into an ice rink.  

Think about it, AF, Denver, Colorado College are all near by.  

They’d have a hard time maintaining ice. Too much wind for an outdoor rink.

Just now, Swoll Cracker said:

Considering WYO’s defensive pedigree, I’m shocked they’re getting absolutely smashed by the UNM offense. obviously surprised by what the Lobos are running but its not exactly a killer scheme and killer talent.

The defense has been dealing with being on the field pretty consistently since Air Force, with the offense going 3 and out so much.

3 minutes ago, BlueCheer said:

New Mexico looks like a different team with Chavez in there. Guys tough and brings a better energy. Kentucky guy was no bueno

this 100%

"Silence is Golden when you can't think of anything good to say"

Muhhamed Ali

2 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

Nonsense, if they can have an NHL game at Dodger Stadium - there can be ice anywhere.

Wind is killer for outdoor ice. Lots of erosion. I’m not kidding. And it gets really cold up there. My son played a bunch of youth hockey comes on an outdoor rink in Laramie and his feet were always numb.

2 minutes ago, Swoll Cracker said:

Wind is killer for outdoor ice. Lots of erosion. I’m not kidding. And it gets really cold up there. My son played a bunch of youth hockey comes on an outdoor rink in Laramie and his feet were always numb.

Fine, they can play on synthetic.

And I would call the numb toes home ice advantage.