Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wyobraska

New Mexico @ Wyoming Game Thread 1:30 MT on Stadium

2 hours ago, gold-n-brown said:

Section C.  Right down from you.  Brown Wyoming football hat.  Blonde wife.   I have bright yellow poke shoes

Section A lower section. i was waving st section C.

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

9 minutes ago, PokeTransplant said:

Chambers might as well point to the guy he is throwing to as much as he sits and stares down his targets.....

Yup

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

Too bad all that experience on the line doesn’t lead to talent. 

Neyor bails out a terrible throw. 

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

Is the stream stumbling for anyone else?  I’ve got good connection and speed and has been shit all game. 

1 minute ago, Subcanis said:

Too bad all that experience on the line doesn’t lead to talent. 

Neyor bails out a terrible throw. 

I think there is some talent there though.  When Miller was the OL coach they played a lot better and had a nasty streak.  Not sure where that went.  OL was mediocre to bad before Miller and has been after he left as well. 

2 minutes ago, Subcanis said:

Is the stream stumbling for anyone else?  I’ve got good connection and speed and has been shit all game. 

I'm using the app through my fire stick. Based off Twitter, I'm behind by a minute or 2, but it's been steady with clear picture for me