Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

Gas Prices Hit $8.49 in CA

34 minutes ago, HR_Poke said:

will ferrell anchorman GIF

It’s ridiculous as the highest water temps of the year here in Florida are SeptembeR.  

Also, you’re unlikely to be eating Florida oysters unless you’re actually in Florida.  Majority prefer oysters from the NE.  

Just now, tailingpermit said:

It’s ridiculous as the highest water temps of the year here in Florida are SeptembeR.  

Also, you’re unlikely to be eating Florida oysters unless you’re actually in Florida.  Majority prefer oysters from the NE.  

Or the rocky mountains

2 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

$7.59 for Unleaded, $8.49 for Premium. Average CA price is $4.52.

Wait, that couldn’t possibly affect inflation in CA per happycracker. @happycamper

https://abc7.com/highest-gas-prices-in-the-country-gorda-ca-california-price-of/11149187/

image.png.c8458c0201be358a07e04770550c658b.png

Not sure where people are seeing those kinds of prices but I haven’t seen anything approaching those prices.

edit: should have kept reading the posts for others to smack down Convert. 

28 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

Not sure where people are seeing those kinds of prices but I haven’t seen anything approaching those prices.

edit: should have kept reading the posts for others to smack down Convert. 

I just switched it straight to a food thread.  

3 hours ago, RSF said:

I see Convert has learned how to write sensationalistic newspaper headlines.  A career change in the offing....

"The town has long been known for having some of the highest prices in the country. A sign at the gas station notes the next nearest station is 40 miles away to the north and 12 miles to the south."

It was kind a joke, and I did say what the CA average was, Paul Fart Blart, gas price cop. 

kat.jpg

Convert wait till you hear about weed prices in worland. You'll really roast me with "inflation" then

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

4 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

When cars need weed to burn to give virtually everyone transportation, let me know.  

They did for a few months in 2004

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

1 hour ago, Nevada Convert said:

It was kind a joke, and I did say what the CA average was, Paul Fart Blart, gas price cop. 

Yes Convert, we get it, whenever you get called out on your idiotic bullshit, you just claim that "it's a joke". 

2 hours ago, retrofade said:

Yes Convert, we get it, whenever you get called out on your idiotic bullshit, you just claim that "it's a joke". 

Do you REALLY think that I thought no one would read the article and wouldn’t find out that it was an outlier? I even gave the CA average to give you a hint that I wasn’t really trying to fool everyone that it was the norm in CA. But I do appreciate you making a fool of yourself with your kind of conspiracy theory that whatever you want me to be, I actually am. 

kat.jpg

11 hours ago, retrofade said:

To be fair Convert has been the punchline of this board for a decade 

9 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Do you REALLY think that I thought no one would read the article and wouldn’t find out that it was an outlier? I even gave the CA average to give you a hint that I wasn’t really trying to fool everyone that it was the norm in CA. But I do appreciate you making a fool of yourself with your kind of conspiracy theory that whatever you want me to be, I actually am. 

Yes. You are that stupid. 

10 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

I want you to be an idiot.  More fun that way.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.