Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

San Jose State at UNLV

10 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

Is Marcus Arroyo getting divorced?  He doesn't wear his wedding ring anymore.

him and paloma are eloping. 

all that time spent together on the reb zone eventually led to him recruiting her as his new tight end

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

1 hour ago, Rofl_copter_dos said:

Eh, sounds like he's hurt, wants to play hurt and arroyo isn't letting him.

The man hasn't won a game yet and brumfield gives him the best shot...you think he'd self-sabotage like that?

I was more referring to something else may be going on.  I doubt dad would be pushing for his kid to play when if he's injured.

Thursday night for homecoming.

Eight pm start time.

Who in their right mind would schedule this?

Oh, that’s right. Thanks DRF! Maybe UNLV can pay a search committee $1,000,000 to replace her with with another ding-dong instead of promoting from within. She should have put a clause in Arroyos contract that if he lost a certain amount of games (consecutively), his buyout would be cut in half.

Just an idea.

16 minutes ago, ripple effect said:

A lot of people are bagging on this game. Justifiably so. I nonetheless think it will be entertaining (brick-shitting potential for both fan bases)…

I'm thinking this game might be entertaining - back & forth like the UNLV USU game - But then, UNLV's QB situation :hmmm: :unsure:

5 minutes ago, EZRebel said:

Thursday night for homecoming.

Eight pm start time.

Who in their right mind would schedule this?

Oh, that’s right. Thanks DRF! Maybe UNLV can pay a search committee $1,000,000 to replace her with with another ding-dong instead of promoting from within. She should have put a clause in Arroyos contract that if he lost a certain amount of games (consecutively), his buyout would be cut in half.

Just an idea.

CBSSN scheduled the game for Thursday. It was originally set for Saturday.

30 minutes ago, ripple effect said:

A lot of people are bagging on this game. Justifiably so. I nonetheless think it will be entertaining (brick-shitting potential for both fan bases)…

The MW crummy game of the week topped off by a 9pm kick, ...........No thanks.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 10/19/2021 at 1:09 PM, B_Lootz said:

O/U on the actual attendance on a Thursday night for a winless home team against a team whose fan base doesn’t travel?

Less than 8,000

"You pukin morons are just plain too dumb."

-bluerules008 aka jibscout aka Hal "Mosquito Man" Newman

4 hours ago, ripple effect said:

There is no rebel fan that is planning on winning this game. None. We don't even have a healthy QB. (The one that will probably start is not even really a qb, he can't pass and he can't move.)

7 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

Rebels win by 3 TDs . 

Not happening. Joser by at least 7.