Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DoubleBlueGold

....and apparently Nick Rolovich is now available for any MWC coaching job.

1 hour ago, bigd said:

Not sure what the Nevada law's are regarding not taking the vaccine. But if Norvell leaves I personally think Rolo could be a solid choice, but I'm sure many will disagree and maybe he has too much baggage that I'm unaware of?

We definitely made a mistake by hiring Polian instead of Rolo the first time around.

If you’re an admin do you hire a guy that gave his previous administration a chit ton of grief over a vaccination that more than a billion have taken? Come on. This isn’t hard. No one wants to hire that douche employee who is a pain to manage. No one. 

7 hours ago, HawaiiMongoose said:

This isn't a surprise to me.  Hate to say it since he resurrected our program from the Chow disaster, but Rolo had become kind of a head case by his final year at UH.  It was understandable for him to be proud of his own and his team's performance, but I thought he had gone beyond that to being irrationally arrogant.  Anyone who considers hiring him should do their homework and make sure they understand what they're getting into.

I do feel bad for the four WSU assistant coaches who were also fired for refusing to get vaccinated.  I have to think that they would have made a different decision if Rolo had set a different example.  Now they're out of work in mid-season with families to support.

I don't feel bad for those coaches at all.  They are all adults and made their own dumb decision.  Now they can live with it.  They shouldn't need someone to set an example for something like this.  

13 hours ago, DoubleBlueGold said:

No. That's not it. I take no pleasure in seeing dumbasses run head first into a brick wall...repeatedly. And think they owned the wall. All while concussed.

Now, I am not saying I am the brick wall. What I am saying is, you went full dumbass almost immediately and repeatedly and think you're owning the libs!

Who paid for the wall?

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

22 minutes ago, Wyobraska said:

I don't feel bad for those coaches at all.  They are all adults and made their own dumb decision.  Now they can live with it.  They shouldn't need someone to set an example for something like this.  

I'm sure he can make money on some conspiratorial podcast and have plenty of followers.

6 minutes ago, toonkee said:

Like, voluntarily? Man that thing must be crazy teeny, like medically concerning.

Without even an exam.  Just walks in an its the first thing they tell me.....  Hurts my feelers...

11 minutes ago, HR_Poke said:

Without even an exam.  Just walks in an its the first thing they tell me.....  Hurts my feelers...

Just know there's a weird guy in Las Vegas that loves you just the way you are.

5 minutes ago, Bob said:

Vaccinated and getting and passing covid basically just as much as vaxxed right now. Happening in Israel, Vermont, the UK, Denmark etc… 

anecdotal: every person in my wife’s place of work and every spouse but me got vaxxed. So like 16-20 people in all. 13 have come down with covid in the past two weeks including my wife. Some pretty sick. The vaccine doesn’t do shit at stopping transmission after a certain amount of months. Just doesn’t. There is good protection for about two months. But after that lololol.

the mandates are evil. It is a personal choice. Period. It doesn’t keep anyone else from getting it so it’s purely an individual choice. Anyone in favor of a mandate and then holding someone’s livelihood hostage is no better than a Nazi injecting a. Jew with stuff against their will

If the Nazis just showed them the door instead of throwing them in the gas chambers, perhaps you would not sound like a complete ass.  I am sure all of the Jewish people and those that rescued the survivors appreciate your comparisons.

16 hours ago, SpaceForced said:

He wanted religious exemption from getting the Covid vaccine.  The State required him to have it.   Probably a good time to get out of Pullman with the winter coming.

The Pope requiring vaccines shoots quite a few hole in your "religious exemption" plea, amiright?

5809184128_5cf90ed7dc_b.jpg

10 minutes ago, WYO1016 said:

The Pope requiring vaccines shoots quite a few hole in your "religious exemption" plea, amiright?

Pope didnt require it, but he encourage it and the Vatican doctrinal office did say that there is no religious objection as far as the church is concerned.  "Morally acceptable' were their words.  And yeah, the passport requirement reinforces that.  A couple of archbishops and bishop have gone off the reservation publically, though.  The Church does have some issues with J&J's vaccine, but allows it in the absence of available alternatives.

IOW...Rolovich's religious exemption attempts are faulty.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

46 minutes ago, HR_Poke said:

they're just projecting bro

19 minutes ago, Bob said:

Vaccinated and getting and passing covid basically just as much as vaxxed right now. Happening in Israel, Vermont, the UK, Denmark etc… 

anecdotal: every person in my wife’s place of work and every spouse but me got vaxxed. So like 16-20 people in all. 13 have come down with covid in the past two weeks including my wife. Some pretty sick. The vaccine doesn’t do shit at stopping transmission after a certain amount of months. Just doesn’t. There is good protection for about two months. But after that lololol.

the mandates are evil. It is a personal choice. Period. It doesn’t keep anyone else from getting it so it’s purely an individual choice. Anyone in favor of a mandate and then holding someone’s livelihood hostage is no better than a Nazi injecting a. Jew with stuff against their will

Bob, the difference is when you get vaccinated, you aren't unknowingly infectious for a week before hand. As we have been telling you about twice a week for months.

I am at the point where you are just not a good person. You make any world view to be lazy and to hurt other people. It is disgusting. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

48 minutes ago, HR_Poke said:

Maybe next time avoid parking outside the office window?

Make America Great Again Trump2020 GIF by Off The Jacks

45 minutes ago, Bob said:

Anyone in favor of a mandate and then holding someone’s livelihood hostage is no better than a Nazi injecting a. Jew with stuff against their will

I get that you do this for shock value. And I'm sure there are plenty who are really impressed by it. But when you're here, you're in a bad place. 

2 minutes ago, Bob said:

What do you not understand about vaccinated people being vectors for the disease and unknowingly infecting others just the same as unvaxxed? Smdh. You in favor of putting people out of jobs and livelihoods because they will not take a vaccine does not make you correct, moral, righteous or virtuous. Spare me the good person malarkey. I guarantee I’ve given orders of magnitude more real actual money to real actual people as an act of charity at this point in my life than you will in all of yours

Bob.

To get natural immunity, you must first be infected.

The problem with corona virus is that you are infectious for a while before any symptoms manifest.

To get your "natural immunity" you have to act as a vector, for weeks.

Or you can get the same immunity with a vaccination.

This is before any breakthrough infections. 

Hence, a vaccination is always better. It reduces the spread. it reduces vectors. it reduces deaths.

Your precious freedom is just your freedom to hurt and kill others. It is a false choice. Bob, your worldview is straight up evil. You spend hundreds of hours researching dumbasses to get fig leafs for sports fans on the internet because, deep down, you know you are wrong. You are just too lazy, stupid, or evil to spend 20 minutes to help your community and instead spend dozens of hours arguing against it. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

9 minutes ago, Bob said:

What do you not understand about vaccinated people being vectors for the disease and unknowingly infecting others. Smdh. You in favor of putting people out of jobs and livelihoods because they will not take a vaccine does not make you correct, moral, righteous or virtuous. Spare me the good person malarkey. I guarantee I’ve given orders of magnitude more real actual money to real actual people as an act of charity at this point in my life than you will in all of yours

nor does refusing to take the vaccine