Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VandalPride97

HalfManHalfBronco Has Huge Balls

7 hours ago, HR_Poke said:

https://247sports.com/college/boise-state/board/103542/Contents/rebuilding-to-meaningless--173316501/?page=1

Wyoming fans want Bohl fired almost unanimously...

GIF by filmeditor

It's like 98% of us.

Ha ha. That is like every teams board if you have more than 4 losses a year. 

The Masters 5k road race All American.

10 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Lulz, that's twice now in as many weeks I have called him out for the exact same thing.  I do not like hypocrisy, double standards, and outright lies and when those outright lies are directed towards me to make some sort of point and flex, brace thyself.  

It has been funny watching the MWCboard become the home for every former BC regular with a triple digit IQ while posters like Houston and 76 who can barely read flame away.  I traumatized the OT board with facts, scientific journals, peer reviewed papers and some brutal wit circa old WAC board 2007 (and not so veiled insults on occasion) to the point the mouth breathing, ivermectin booty bumping tards threatened or hinted they would beat me up on multiple (3) occasions and finally begged rafter to shut it down, which he did.

I think you’re being way too generous with the three digit IQ comment. Actually, I would call it more like farcical…

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg