Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VandalPride97

HalfManHalfBronco Has Huge Balls

5 minutes ago, Bob said:

Thanks for the backhanded compliment.

Was reading that thread. Someone said you can't recruit to Wyoming. Well Wyoming has a shit load of players in the NFL. Certainly enough to win a championship and be better than +++++ing AF and USU on a consistent basis. Coaching has failed Wyoming miserably. 

Not backhanded.  You are well, Bob, for some reason we all love Bob, even those who flame with him love Bob.  You are just kind of lovable.  The morons on BC are not.  We all love Bob. 

And yeah I agree with your post.  Hence why I lol'ed at the poster lamenting we could not hire a Bohl caliber coach....

2 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Best Buy in Nampa!!!!!

Still laughing my +++++ing ass off to this day a twilight nerd emo bitch challenged you to fisty cuffs.  It was not even a full moon!!!

To be fair that was my younger days on this board and I could be a real dick to people.  Also didn't help that it continued onto the Big East Board.....  But yeah it escalated quickly.  The cat rancher had a bit of a temper....

9 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Wrong wack-o.

But yes we have had a posters, two specifically, personally ID the poster they were pissed at and threaten them.  One poster called the others employer in an attempt to get him professionally disciplined for his MWCboard postings and/or fired, and another wanted to meet up at the Best Buy. 

@Lester_in_reno what is with the face palm out of curiosity?  I re read my post and maybe thought it was the wack-o comment, which was not directed at Born at at all.

3 hours ago, RogueStout said:

That's the same shit that made me stop posting there and guard my irl identity. 

Houston was trying to find out where I worked so he could call my firm to tell them that I'm racist for making a sheep joke.  He's a nut.  

2 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Shocked?  After a decade and a half posting together that shocked you?  :(

I've never exactly been one to beat around the bush or not be honest in exactly what I think lol.  

Shocked that the post wasn't immediately deleted by the politburo.

1 hour ago, tailingpermit said:

His profile pic sticks out the most in my memory, some dude that looked like Arod smoking a cigarette.

The biggest thing is that he was one of the very few BC posters welcomed on the Vandal Smack Board.

The good old days. 

I generally avoided the Banter Bored, but sometimes threads got moved to it.  Misc. was good for a long time before there were only 12 posters and half with tin foils skull caps.  And, politics. 

HMHB is a good poster. He trolls SDSU fans, but when he is serious he can come up with good points, and be critical of Boise when need be.

"Make like a tree and scram" - Rosegreen

Your administration is the reason why our basketball league is bleeding out currently. If you didn't insist on San Jose being in the MWC, so you guys would have someone that votes similar to SDSU, every team in the MWC wouldn't have to play 2 games vs. a team with a 330 RPI ranking EVERY season.

You guys are as stupid as you are desperate.   - Cowboy Junky

2 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

If you lost your sense of humor and 20 IQ points, you would fit right in.  As are you would be an apex predator, whereas here you are just, well, that Bob dude we treasure for some reason.

Treasure?

3 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Wrong wack-o.

But yes we have had a posters, two specifically, personally ID the poster they were pissed at and threaten them.  One poster called the others employer in an attempt to get him professionally disciplined for his MWCboard postings and/or fired, and another wanted to meet up at the Best Buy. 

Is that the volleyball hot pants incident? That was bullshit, done to one of the all-time great posters here.