Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VandalPride97

HalfManHalfBronco Has Huge Balls

@halfmanhalfbronco Just letting rafter have it on the blue turf board.  A small snippet of straight-up gold.

Ban us all if you are going to have a problem with me correcting their factually ignorant posts that denigrate our program...

And stop lying and misrepresenting my posts and posting style to make us "all the same" or whatever. Derailing every thread? WTF are you talking about Rafter? I just went back the last 5 pages and have only found 3 threads in which dixie and I or any others had an engagement longer than 4 posts....Why are you lying? Derailing what exactly? I turned a ***** post thread into something with real, valuable information. I am sooo sorry I derailed this ***** post thread by calling out BS, please find it in your heart to forgive me.

48 minutes ago, VandalPride97 said:

@halfmanhalfbronco Just letting rafter have it on the blue turf board.  A small snippet of straight-up gold.

Ban us all if you are going to have a problem with me correcting their factually ignorant posts that denigrate our program...

And stop lying and misrepresenting my posts and posting style to make us "all the same" or whatever. Derailing every thread? WTF are you talking about Rafter? I just went back the last 5 pages and have only found 3 threads in which dixie and I or any others had an engagement longer than 4 posts....Why are you lying? Derailing what exactly? I turned a ***** post thread into something with real, valuable information. I am sooo sorry I derailed this ***** post thread by calling out BS, please find it in your heart to forgive me.

Lulz, that's twice now in as many weeks I have called him out for the exact same thing.  I do not like hypocrisy, double standards, and outright lies and when those outright lies are directed towards me to make some sort of point and flex, brace thyself.  

It has been funny watching the MWCboard become the home for every former BC regular with a triple digit IQ while posters like Houston and 76 who can barely read flame away.  I traumatized the OT board with facts, scientific journals, peer reviewed papers and some brutal wit circa old WAC board 2007 (and not so veiled insults on occasion) to the point the mouth breathing, ivermectin booty bumping tards threatened or hinted they would beat me up on multiple (3) occasions and finally begged rafter to shut it down, which he did.

49 minutes ago, VandalPride97 said:

Half has balls?  I guess we know which half now. 

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

1 hour ago, VandalPride97 said:

Personally, I'm both shocked and proud.  Here's HMHB dealing with the totalitarian regime on BC.  Admirable courage in the face of monumental stupidity.

Microsoft says error caused 'Tank Man' Bing censorship - BBC News

Shocked?  After a decade and a half posting together that shocked you?  :(

I've never exactly been one to beat around the bush or not be honest in exactly what I think lol.  

Just now, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Shocked?  After a decade and a half posting together that shocked you?  :(

I've never exactly been one to beat around the bush or not be honest in exactly what I think lol.  

Shocked GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

2 hours ago, VandalPride97 said:

The best thing to ever happen to me message board wise was to get tossed from that shit hole and take that shit bag of a mod BadWillHunting with me.

Here's the funny part, is Rafter not a Boise undergraduate and Idaho JD, just like the new owner of this board?

Or...

MarriedWhichGraysquirrel-max-1mb.gif